The Lottery Puddle Gets Murkier

Started by the_exile, November 30, 2016, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_exile

Radio Cleveland this morning had an interview with a lovely lady today who's child has been given the chance to switch on the lights in Hartlepool this Friday as a gift from Councillor Allan Clarke who "would you believe it" won the town wide raffle first prize..................................

It's ok though because her other child has been gifted the chance to meet and greet some bint off Coronation Street from another Councillor (David Hunter?) who also won one of the top three prizes in the town wide raffle..................... How lucky is that?????

Johnny Bongo

Maybe they won because they were the only ones to buy tickets! 

Land Phil

Charity begins at home appears to have more than one meaning.

Is the charity commission investigating the dodgy registration ?

fred c

Cwistopher could always blame the charity commision again.... a bit like he did over the MRA accounts.

Inspector Knacker

If the child is turning on the lights ( which sounds like a good idea to me) what is someone from Coronation Street doing there and what's the fee?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Steely Dan

Come on. Keep up. The Corrie Z list celebrity will pull in thousands of visitors to Hartlepool to add to the millions of visitors and holidaymakers we already get. We are after all the premier tourist destination in the Tees Valley.

jawsbbc

well well well  there,s no getting away from the  corruption  cant even trust them to run a lottery

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Steely Dan on November 30, 2016, 05: PM
Come on. Keep up. The Corrie Z list celebrity will pull in thousands of visitors to Hartlepool to add to the millions of visitors and holidaymakers we already get. We are after all the premier tourist destination in the Tees Valley.
I was asking a valid question. Who's paying, how much and why.

Steely Dan

Quote from: Riddler5 on November 30, 2016, 08: PM
Quote from: Steely Dan on November 30, 2016, 05: PM
I was asking a valid question. Who's paying, how much and why.

It's called humour. I appreciate your point. Are you familiar with irony :-)

Inspector Knacker