Twin articles in the Mail

Started by mk1, May 17, 2015, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

About the Dear Leader. What struck me (no way it could be deliberate!) is the obvious weight-gain between the two photos used to head the articles.
Joy is a sneaky monkey.

Looks like the botox damage to his eye is slowly becoming less obvious.

Land Phil

Just idle curiosity, I have seen him about town a number of times recently after years of never crossing each other's path.

Always on his own, coincidence or do they never travel as a pair with them being local royalty ?

mk1

I think  they are just too big to occupy the same place in time and space. If they get too near each other  the gravitational forces generated when two bodies of such large mass start orbiting each other creates a black hole which would destroy the town and everyone therein.

Land Phil

I thought they had already done that effectively.

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: mk1 on May 17, 2015, 10: PM
I think  they are just too big to occupy the same place in time and space. If they get too near each other  the gravitational forces generated when two bodies of such large mass start orbiting each other creates a black hole which would destroy the town and everyone therein.

So he could be compared to a White (haired) Dwarf, as he's a 'star' (in SAB's eyes anyway!)

White dwarfs are stars that have burned up all of the hydrogen they once used as nuclear fuel. Fusion in a star's core produces heat and outward pressure, but this pressure is kept in balance by the inward push of gravity generated by a star's mass.