Another Handsome Stephen failure............

Started by mk1, October 11, 2014, 10: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

How is the diet and exercise regime going Stephen?

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/losing-pounds-to-raise-pounds-1-4721439

July 2012.

Coun Akers-Belcher is already leading by example by pledging to lose up to two stone in the sponsored slim.

He called on others to sign up, but stressed: "Weight loss should be about sensible lifestyle changes and not fad diets. The professionals on hand will be able to provide advice on healthy eating coupled with the importance of increasing activity levels

You might laugh but this lump of lard is 100% certain to get the contract to lecture others on healthy eating.

stokoe

ashamedtobebritish

Brings a whole new meaning to the word Dumbbell  ;D

fred c

A then & now comparison photograph would be an eye opener......

mk1.... have you a snap of "Handsome Ste" in his recent Mayors Funday outfit ? I gather he stood out a mile  :D :D

ashamedtobebritish

:D He could loose another 2 stone if he looses his mayors job on Monday.

Would be nice to see him blag his way onto jobseakers allowance..

Allowing this idiot to tell people how to loose weight would be like asking Pavarotti to guard the Custard Slices.

for fawkes sake

I'm not sure what the point is in having a go at his physical appearance. Given his behaviour why bother being so name-callingly childish? There's far more serious things he could be accused of than going overboard on portion sizes.
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

mk1

It was just one of several  diet/healthy living stories he featured in 2012-2013. Look at the size of him now compared to then. Clearly he is a man who has lots of 'cunning plans' that he is incapable of following through . Given that it is almost certain he will be the one chosen to fight  the Councils 'war on obesity' I think we should be aware of the track record concerning his own weight.
It is the double standards rather than his weight that is the main (but not the only) point.
Besides, the gruesome twosome are not shy of throwing out  the odd 'fat' insult when they are under attack.