Man dies after street attack.

Started by The Great Dictator, October 12, 2014, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Great Dictator

Its time to deal with these thugs once and for all.

Our families cannot safely go to a pub or restaurant safely any more.

The spineless magistrates cannot cope, we need more prisons.

admin

christine blakey

Again, Councillors/Officers were happy to grant alcohol and extended licences to pubs and clubs which were in an area or had the mentality to just make money or flood the competition and create the culture we endure. 

My heart goes out to the victim's family/friends and those who have a genuine concern regarding this (even such as passer's by, who were helpless to stop it). 

Not just the magistrates, but the police/council do not come down hard enough on criminals in Hartlepool.  After all, look at what they are trying to ignore with the charitable fraud that has been going on for years and only one Councillor (Angie) seems to have been forced to be the fall guy in this (to cover the others and at what price)?

Why does it have to take a family or friend losing a loved one via death before something is done?

Wouldn't it have been better if those who had voted for the pubs that are the problems to remain open demand an 'allowance' to review and/or reverse the decisions?

There will no doubt be public (media promoted) showers of sympathy from the irresponsible (thug culture) council/local authority and police, saying this is shocking and should not happen when in fact they let it.

The culprits (thugs as they may be) are also losing their lives as they face jail for this even if it was family background/drink/drug induced and/or they would normally behave like this. 

If they do behave badly like this as the norm, where were the services to work with these people and safeguard others from such dangerous and violent behaviour?

Shows you who are really to blame and sadly it boils down to the 'un'professionals who are supposed to stop it. 

We are left with the impression that you can just get a good solicitor 'So go for it, get off your face, forget about your troubles, pretend your are hard and take your temper out on others as you will only do half your sentence, just forget that some will suffer heartache/consequences for life'. 

Hence RIP Mark and others who suffer from tragedies like this.

ashamedtobebritish

It would seem in todays barmpot britain, the Magistrates would rather see someone be sent to jail for not paying their TV Licence fine rather than deal the justice of someone who has murdered an individual.

Its just another day in backward britain ime afraid.

My thoughts are with the family.

Hartlepool isnt the only town with a soft justice system, but what example does it show to the rest of the country ?

Were just a soft touch and it has to stop.

for fawkes sake

Sad, sad, sad. The picture of this man's daughter, now left without her father is enough to break anyone's heart. No doubt the perpetrator will claim that he was so drunk that he didn't know what he was doing and try for a manslaughter charge with diminished responsibility.

That doesn't wash with me. Left to roam the streets, there's every likelihood that he would spend more nights equally out of his head with drink and it may be my turn next.

He needs to taken off the streets for a very, very long time; locking him up is the only way to guarantee the safety of other potential victims.
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."