One for the Health Watch Manager

Started by steveL, July 25, 2014, 01: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Interesting post from the HP Facebook page. I think we've arrived at the point when everyone knows someone who has a similar story to tell if we haven't one of our own (only a matter of time).

"I had to visit the One Life the other night, due to calf pain. On arrival two security guards were manning the front desk! I was told there was no doctors in so if I needed one I would have to go to North Tees. When I finally got to see a nurse she had to measure my calves with a phone charger lead because they didn't have a tape measure  ;D. I was then sent by taxi to North Tees for treatment and was told I had to return next day for a scan. Another taxi home at 3.am cost me twelve pounds. If I wasn't feeling well when I went to the one life I was feeling pretty dam sick when I finally got home. -  feeling annoyed."
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Inspector Knacker

The saddest thing of all is that we've reached the point where no one is even mildly surprised by the labysmal level of service we've descended to.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.