city deal

Started by Lord Elpus, December 13, 2013, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

We will be even more attractive to those of our neighbours with an eye on our 'share' if the funds. Any bets on the next service to transfer to 'Boro/Stockton for 'safety' reasons?

Inspector Knacker

Looks like the die has been well and truly cast and the foundations laid for the resurection of the  unlamented Cleveland  County Council by  another name...... the eventual outcome being just the same.
Like the hospital farce, services will be salami sliced away and some idiot in a suit will tell us how much better things will be unde the new order... let's face it....  who  can we rely upon to  speak up forus....?
I see the usual talk of jobs and a bold new future was wheeled out and flaunted like  like a model on thecat walk..........blah de blah .......... heard it all before and take it with a pinch of salt...Yawn....!
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

Tees Valley Unlimited... yet another Psuedo Master Plan that will be gobbled up & regurgitated by "The Mob" as the Saviour of Hartlepool.

We only have to look at the news last week of the All Singing All Dancing Master Plan rolled out by "The Dear Leader" & his cohorts, it amounts to a longs list of Items.

Item 1 Bollox
Item 2 Bollox
Item 3 Bollox
Item 4 Bollox
Item 5 Bollox
Item 6 Bollox

Apart from massaging their own ego`s what do our civic leaders expect to gain from trotting out this puerile tripe on a constant basis, it fools no-one but themselves.

stokoe

Would they be any chance that the town could have referendum to get back in to durham?

thats if they would have us.

fred c

Quote from: stokoe on December 13, 2013, 05: PM
Would they be any chance that the town could have referendum to get back in to durham?

thats if they would have us.

I hate to say this m8..... but they can`t even keep your street clean.... i rode my bike along there this afty & got covered in sh*te, the road was a bloomin disgrace especially as it`s the main entrance to the Cemetary.

DRiddle

Isn't it the case that you can't have a referendum on that kind of level within 10 years of having already had one?

So having had the referendum that 'got rid of Stuart Drummond', could we even have one any time soon? I don't think we can.