Wilcox

Started by The Great Dictator, July 01, 2013, 10: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

"I am in this for the long haul as Manor Residents' Association provides a fantastic service to local residents.

"It represents a large part of the ward I represent and I won't be turning my back on them."

It would do well to remind ourselves this great tub of lard did not lift a finger to help Linda in her battle with Wilcox

'Wilcox' in the context above is  'Wilcox head of MRA' and should not to be confused with 'Wilcox local Councillor' and Labour Party stalwart.

Lucy Lass-Tick

The whole appalling business is coming to a head ... Lynda Goodings deserves a medal for valour and tenacity. By the way, it was most interesting to read her post where she mentions that MRA had a 'sudden' change of solicitors.

In the meanwhile, even as the edifice crumbles around him, CAB still can't resist a pop at Brash and Hargreaves in tonight's Mail. The bitchy asides are getting rather boring, so may I suggest that you give it a rest, old chap?

fred c

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on July 02, 2013, 04: PM
The whole appalling business is coming to a head ... Lynda Goodings deserves a medal for valour and tenacity. By the way, it was most interesting to read her post where she mentions that MRA had a 'sudden' change of solicitors.

In the meanwhile, even as the edifice crumbles around him, CAB still can't resist a pop at Brash and Hargreaves in tonight's Mail. The bitchy asides are getting rather boring, so may I suggest that you give it a rest, old chap?

The have a pop & Brash & Hargreaves tactic "The Dear Leader & His Consort" constantly use is yet another example of the insecurity they still feel about the pair, i have no doubt that Brash & Hargreaves will eventually be re-intergrated into the Labour fold & when they are, the Scabs will be lucky if they are allowed to "Cut the Grass"

The Great Dictator

Should Councillors be wearing fake watches ?