Caption Competition

Started by admin, May 17, 2017, 11: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

steveL

"I've got you young man. Parking on the grass verge? That's a £60 fixed penalty towards my new cardigan fund . . . KERCHING!"
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

akarjl

=Who let you off the lead? Damn we are gonna need some bigger poop bags!

fred c

No no no.... how many times have I got to tell you, It was me........ I Thought Up The Idea Of Wildflower Verges

Inspector Knacker

Not many people know this, but Hartlepool Labour Party invented wild flowers.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Land Phil

Distraction to traffic.

DRiddle

Reporter (looking across at the freshly dug grass verge) - "So Councillor James tell us all about it"

MJ- "Certainly, what happens is they skim off the top, do just a few hours work and within no time at all everything on the surface looks amazing. As an added bonus, what looks very nice at first glance actually hides a multitude of sins buried beneath".

Reporter - "I'm sorry councillor, I meant the wild flower meadows being planted, not the Manor Residents Association."

akarjl

fred c

As a council, HBC thought it was a cheap and economical way to dispose of the carpets ripped out of the CIL

The Great Dictator

Do you always p*ss in these bushes Mrs.James ?

Truthache

You"ll find yellow lines round that van with a parking ticket when you turn round mate.

stokoe

Hey are you son of Carl.

Devils advocate

Belisha beacon installed for new zebra crossing.

John dory

Reporter" this new road were stood on. do you not think it's a tadge  narrow for a new housing estate"