Rotten to the core

Started by Lord Elpus, March 31, 2012, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: Straight Talking on April 20, 2012, 11: PM
Not that easy but possible, the difference is that Hartlepool Mail doesn't hide behind pseudonyms

The Mail has no problem with pseudonyms.
Did they not recently run an article  supplied by Ray Wells Shadow knowing full well it was a fabrication?

Straight Talking

Quote from: mk1 on April 20, 2012, 11: PM
Not that easy but possible, the difference is that Hartlepool Mail doesn't hide behind pseudonyms

The Mail has no problem with pseudonyms.
Did they not recently run an article  supplied by Ray Wells Shadow knowing full well it was a fabrication?

I don't agree that Ray Wells is the Shadow, but if you wan to believe that its up to you.
I take it that you are referring to the name S. Haddow, I think its irrelevant whether he actually exists or not.
The information he provided was correct, as confirmed by Mr. Allison himself

mk1

You might be right, but as a new poster, I have obviously read more recently the rules covering users of this site.
The liability is with the poster, not HTH.

Well it so happens I was the subject of such 'threats' from someone who was very rich and could afford the best legal advice. Because of his clout he was able to bully several websites into not repeating the truth he would have liked to hide. Despite being warned  I could not repeat the facts I ignored every threat  and have not been sued.
I know how it works and if there was any way the  claims about the Manor Mafia were untrue then they could shut HTH down in the blink of an eye.
As it turned out the only way silence could be bought was the illegal attacks on the site............

mk1

I think its irrelevant whether he actually exists or not.

And yet you come here to lecture us?

notinshadow

I have never thought rightly or wrongly that Manor Res had anything to do with the D.O.S. attack.

I would have looked at the Bunker lads for that..

Come on it's right up their street..

Straight Talking

Quote from: mk1 on April 20, 2012, 11: PM

I think its irrelevant whether he actually exists or not.

And yet you come here to lecture us?
[/quote
I find it interesting that you provide a selective quote, it really doesn't matter who said it , if it is the Truth
If the best you can do is to try to dismiss me with snide comments then I will leave you to chew it over on your own.

notinshadow

I can say 100% that there is no Stephen or Steven Haddows in this town..

There are 11 records of that name in the UK and I can see all their address details, D.O.B.'s etc going back to 1980.

When they moved, where they moved ..who they live with..

So the name is moody in this instance.

This systems is better than what the police council etc have for up to date data.

Straight Talking

Hello Fraser, I thought that was you.

notinshadow

I knew it was you too matey..

Hows the Central treating you..lol

Sorry my friend I can see your face with the long hair but can't remember the username you had..It will come to me..

Straight Talking