SLP footnote.

Started by Inspector Knacker, December 03, 2019, 07: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on December 13, 2019, 07: AM
Lol guess your preferred candidate won in aaartlepool.

I had no preferred candidate so by all means call anyone you like. It will not bother me in the slightest.

akarjl2

The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on December 13, 2019, 07: AM

I had no preferred candidate so by all means call anyone you like. It will not bother me in the slightest.
If that's the case, your only purpose is to stand on the sidelines bitching and saying "nowt to do with me, I have no interest in politics even though I'm totally obsessed with it".
You're a walking contradiction.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Tee_Ess_25er

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on December 13, 2019, 08: AM
Quote from: mk1 on December 13, 2019, 07: AM

If that's the case, your only purpose is to stand on the sidelines bitching and saying "nowt to do with me, I have no interest in politics even though I'm totally obsessed with it".
You're a walking contradiction.

I would say not a walking contradiction but probably more like this time around having no preference on who you wanted to win because not one of them deserved a vote, just a preference on who you did NOT want to win.  That was the case for me anyway.

Inspector Knacker

I see your point. But in this instance to say no preference then going on continually  about certain candidates in a negative way, does express an interest in who doesn't get elected. So while theoretically you're not expressing any preference, you are expressing who you don't want quite vociferously. Therefore that person is actively taking part.
If you follow my reasoning. ;)

akarjl2

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on December 13, 2019, 09: AM
I see your point. But in this instance to say no preference then going on continually  about certain candidates in a negative way, does express an interest in who doesn't get elected. So while theoretically you're not expressing any preference, you are expressing who you don't want quite vociferously. Therefore that person is actively taking part.
If you follow my reasoning. ;)

I do but I can put money on another "member" not  ;)
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker