SLP footnote.

Started by Inspector Knacker, December 03, 2019, 07: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: Sanddancer on December 04, 2019, 10: AM

Why do I have an image in my mind of a bare bum and Binns' window?

Sometimes reality is (nearly as) strange as the fiction

http://www.bernieslaven.co.uk/2010/04/binns-window/

Hubris

Quote from: akarjl2 on December 03, 2019, 04: PM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on December 03, 2019, 03: PM
Well Hubris can pass this on to Tice and we know there are Corbynites here....
Pass it on! Talked to him about it just the other day.....but for sure he already knew all the details (and more) better than me!
(Hey mikeyboy, you aren't secretly feeding Tice with some of your selected snippets and clippings are you? Like I posted here about 3 long years ago.....please don't ever invite me round for a boys night-in to look through your voluminous scrap-books and YouTube clips collection)

mk1

Quote from: Hubris on December 05, 2019, 07: PM
please don't ever invite me round for a boys night-in to look through your voluminous scrap-books and YouTube clips collection)

You don't know what you will be missing.

This is about the best Christmas/Wintertide performance you will ever see and I defy anyone to find fault with it.

https://youtu.be/iaqufIQrCQA?t=102

Hubris

Quote from: mk1 on December 05, 2019, 07: PM
please don't ever invite me round for a boys night-in to look through your voluminous scrap-books and YouTube clips collection)

This is about the best Christmas/Wintertide performance you will ever see and I defy anyone to find fault with it.

No one will find fault with it mikeyboy because NOBODY ever opens your tedious, schoolboy level little snippets. When will you get the message? How many naff posts are you up to now? Five thousand plus? Have you got a target?

(Oh, by the way, Richard asked me to pass on his personal thanks thanks to you. He really appreciates that you alone are single-handedly garnering him more votes than any other factor. Roll on Thursday!)

akarjl2

No one will find fault with it mikeyboy because NOBODY ever opens your tedious, schoolboy level little snippets. When will you get the message? How many naff posts are you up to now? Five thousand plus? Have you got a target?

(Oh, by the way, Richard asked me to pass on his personal thanks thanks to you. He really appreciates that you alone are single-handedly garnering him more votes than any other factor. Roll on Thursday!)

He might get few more if he explained what he intends doing once Brexit takes place - this is the third time i have asked. Assuming you are his mouthpiece here perhaps you could answer. Canvassing 101 give potential supporters answers when they ask a question.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Hubris

Quote from: akarjl2 on December 05, 2019, 08: PM

He might get few more if he explained what he intends doing once Brexit takes place - this is the third time i have asked. Assuming you are his mouthpiece here perhaps you could answer. Canvassing 101 give potential supporters answers when they ask a question.
akarjl2, I'm neither his mouthpiece nor his supporter. Thought I'd been clear that I'm as pi**sed off as you and 99% of the good town of Hartlepool that we've suffered under Labour nonentities for 60 years, and have been ignored, forgotten about, shunted to the back of the queue, become a laughing stock across the country etc etc and I don't see that another 5 yrs of an invisible puppet on a string, or an overgrown bully-boy will reverse that. Nor will a no-hoper Tory, or Andy Hang-on a mo. So yes, there's big questions about what Tice might/will/could/should do if he gets the gig......but I really see it as being the best of a bad job, the least worst option if you like....and above all I'm thinking 'bite yer tongue, hold yer nose, give him a chance.
Could he do any worse?'

Inspector Knacker

I'll vote for whoever gets rid of Hill. The rest can be sorted out afterwards.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on December 05, 2019, 09: PM

I totally agree with that sentiment, the Labour Party have taken Hartlepool and it's residents for granted over the years, becoming a marginal seat could make a difference to the town, it may not, but until we try it we will never know.

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: fred c on December 07, 2019, 09: AM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on December 05, 2019, 09: PM

I totally agree with that sentiment, the Labour Party have taken Hartlepool and it's residents for granted over the years, becoming a marginal seat could make a difference to the town, it may not, but until we try it we will never know.

If Tice does it, then Hartlepool will be in the news once again...but this time it's good news...for us!  At the very least, it'll wipe the smiles from Labour locally and nationally. 

akarjl2

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on December 07, 2019, 11: AM

At the very least, it'll wipe the smiles from Labour locally and nationally.

Yep if we can't get a Tory in then at least Tice will be a finger to the Citizen Hill and the Corbynisters

mk1

Oh, by the way, Richard asked me to pass on his personal thanks thanks to you. He really appreciates that you alone are single-handedly garnering him more votes than any other factor. Roll on Thursday!

Glad I was able to swing it so decisively.

I hope you managed to say your goodbye to Tice when he spoke about me because there is no chance you will see him in Hartlepool ever again.

Inspector Knacker

How many ex candidates hang about after an election ?Did you expect him to buy a house and hang about the town till he dies. Try thinking it through
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

akarjl2

Who cares- Brexit here we come- obviously most of the electorate in hartlepool would vote for a dog turd if it stood for labour......

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on December 13, 2019, 06: AM
Who cares- Brexit here we come- obviously most of the electorate in hartlepool would vote for a dog turd if it stood for labour......

But they would not vote for a dog-turd out-of-town carpet-bagger and the horse he rode in on....................
Tory turd and Farage turd both flushed together.

akarjl2

Lol guess your preferred candidate won in aaartlepool.