Hill Gets Writers Block

Started by testing times, September 19, 2017, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

testing times

Is this man running out of things to write about so soon? He'll find plenty of topics to occupy him on here if so but then he's already made it clear that he's not one to make waves.

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/lessons-must-be-learned-says-hartlepool-mp-after-hospital-held-on-to-human-tissue-samples-1-8759911

fred c

The town clowncil is driving the town into mire at a rate of knots and the town new Member doesn't appear to know it..... am I wrong or did he say he has lived in Hartlepool for 18 years ?........ if he has, he must have been walking round with his eyes and ears shut.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Replace Father Ted saying That would be an Ecumenical matter with Brother Hill saying that would be a union matter.
I don't believe it.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Stig of the Seaton Dump on September 19, 2017, 01: PM
Replace Father Ted saying That would be an Ecumenical matter with Brother Hill saying that would be a union matter.

:) Father Jack ...  :)

Nice

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on September 19, 2017, 02: PM
Quote from: Stig of the Seaton Dump on September 19, 2017, 01: PM

:) Father Jack ...  :)
Cllr Cranney ???

Inspector Knacker

He reminds me of Father Stone.
What does irritate me is the use of that much abused phrase ' lessons must be learnt', after a succession of c**k ups the bodies always come out with that stock in trade waffle. They never learn the lesson, it's just suit speak for 'Oops, we've cocked up big time, so can we now please move on'.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

testing times

Maybe next week he'll be giving us his views on the new X Factor!

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: testing times on September 19, 2017, 10: PM
Maybe next week he'll be giving us his views on the new X Factor!
Doubtless, 'lessons will be learned' from the judging procedure, or some other nonsense.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.