Non Partisan Labour Party (NPLP)

Started by jeffh, June 27, 2017, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Username

in reference to "He has several fake IDs still active here" there are several 'guest' accounts viewing the threads right now. It's entirely possible that he doesn't have a fake account here.

mk1

Quote from: Username on June 28, 2017, 10: AM
in reference to "He has several fake IDs still active here" there are several 'guest' accounts viewing the threads right now. It's entirely possible that he doesn't have a fake account here.

You have to be a member to post.

The Great Dictator

Do you wish to debate something constructive on here ?

Username

I believe it has all been on topic and in keeping with the other posts therefore constructive? I have been keeping things in the separate threads to ensure there is no topic bleed or distraction.

Inspector Knacker

What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Username

I will. I believe I can learn from everyone so I intend to stay on the site and see different points of view as well as the information that gets shared here to expand my horrizons

Inspector Knacker

Riqueti

Not even sure what I've done to warrant being put on pre-mod, all I can believe is that it's pre-mod by association because I have James Campbell on my Facebook list.

Riqueti

Oh for correcting SteveL when he implied that I allow other people to use my log in. Which is wrong, I don't, and neither does Mr Latimer have any proof to even begin suggesting this.

Land Phil

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Username on June 28, 2017, 01: PM
I will. I believe I can learn from everyone so I intend to stay on the site and see different points of view as well as the information that gets shared here to expand my horrizons
I suspect you're here to give an 'alternative' viewpoint.

Username

I would hope we all have alternative viewpoints