Non Partisan Labour Party (NPLP)

Started by jeffh, June 27, 2017, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffh

Does anybody know the opening times of the town Labour Party Office in South Road?  I went along there this morning to try to find out more about Mike Hill's proposal for a Non Partisan Labour Party in a neutral part of the office - all the shutters were up.

Riqueti

Riqueti

Best off emailing Mike as he won't always be at the office.

jeffh

Quote from: Riqueti on June 27, 2017, 03: PM
Best off emailing Mike as he won't always be at the office.
Thanks

mk1

Riqueti

I've only got this one ID on here. Mine didn't change

Inspector Knacker

A non  partisan political party is like a non partisan wolf.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

steveL

One ID Michelle but then you share it with so many . . .
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Riqueti

Nope, wrong again Mr Latimer. Please don't be making accusationary comments like that. It's not clever.

My posting history is there for all to see. Nothing to hide

mk1

Interesting exchange on Facebook where  James tacitly admits he was the 'new' poster and he was 'testing/probing' the site security.

danny_boy

Quote from: Riqueti on June 27, 2017, 07: PM
Nope, wrong again Mr Latimer. Please don't be making accusationary comments like that. It's not clever.

My posting history is there for all to see. Nothing to hide

What Steve thinks is his own business. Frankly, I'm not in the mood to chance it.

Username

That seems to be a warning of some sort because one member corrected another. That can't be right surely? I can't see anything there against the registration agreement or are there other rules I need to be aware of?

Username

Quote from: mk1 on June 27, 2017, 07: PM
Interesting exchange on Facebook where  James tacitly admits he was the 'new' poster and he was 'testing/probing' the site security.

I think this is misleading and doesn't fit with the posted picture 'evidence'. The first person questions bypassing a restriction, a full read of the post shows this to be an IP block, IPs can be changed with ease and it is perfectly legal to do. The second person replays that his security software alerted him to insecurities. There is no suggestion of probing or hacking etc.

This could well be against the terms of the registration agreement I'm not sure and would happily accept guidance.

Riqueti

Quote from: mk1 on June 27, 2017, 07: PM

MK1... I'm not sure I follow?

mk1

Quote from: Username on June 27, 2017, 08: PM

I think this is misleading and doesn't fit with the posted picture 'evidence'. The first person questions bypassing a restriction, a full read of the post shows this to be an IP block, IPs can be changed with ease and it is perfectly legal to do. The second person replays that his security software alerted him to insecurities. There is no suggestion of probing or hacking etc.
This could well be against the terms of the registration agreement I'm not sure and would happily accept guidance.

You seem remarkably well informed on the actions of  certain 'other' posters. Oh and remember this 'other' poster was denying he was the man and  now admits it was him.....and in a thread he started where he was banging on about people lying!!!!!!!!!

You were not banned but put on pre-mod.  Congratulations on your swift return. I doubt it will last though given the  recurring forum problem with 'Trojan Horse' posters. The Red Dreams bloke did a lot of damage in his short time here. Obviously the threat is being taken more seriously this time around.