Thankyou

Started by jeffh, June 27, 2017, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy_S

or a wellington boot

Hubris

Quote from: steveL on June 29, 2017, 07: PM
You missed the bit about us bringing down the forum ourselves in order to delete his posts.

Blackwood and his 'reliable but unnamed source',
D'ya know, about 20 yrs back I thought HB was like a breath of fresh air for Hartlepool. His stance and his opinion aligned with a big slice of the town and its collective view. Don't know exactly when or why the rot set in, but for sure the guy these days would benefit from either electric shock therapy or maybe a lobotomy.
And talking about much needed lobotomies, is Username just an easier alternative to DDoS attacks? Overwhelm the system, fill it with crap, dilute the effectiveness of the Post. No need to coerce some bright young hacker into illegalities. Just set a target of 5.6 inane posts per hour. - bingo!
Glad he's now gone, whoever he (was) is.

Inspector Knacker

I'm bemused by how many people have suddenly woken up triggered by Mr Moores conviction but we're not apparently concerned by all that went before it.
Excuse my cynicism.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Ravioli

Libellous comments on this thread still need to go.

kevplumb

Quote from: Ravioli on July 06, 2017, 08: PM
Libellous comments on this thread still need to go.

so do you
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

The Great Dictator

They've decided that i am also MARKY so please mind your Ps and Qs from now on MARKY  :-*

marky

Quote from: The Great Dictator on July 07, 2017, 09: AM
They've decided that i am also MARKY so please mind your Ps and Qs from now on MARKY  :-*

That's not even CLOSE to being funny   >:( >:( >:(

kevplumb

Quote from: marky on July 07, 2017, 12: PM
Quote from: The Great Dictator on July 07, 2017, 09: AM

That's not even CLOSE to being funny   >:( >:( >:(
oh come on

marky it is  ;D ;D ;D
they are that far out they are gonna meet themselves coming back  ;)

not what I was going to say but I have had my bottom smacked once off admin  ;D ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment