Thankyou

Started by jeffh, June 27, 2017, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Sorry but I don't agree. He describes how easy it was to view other people's logons, something you can only do by hacking into the forum and then confirms this by describing himself as a hacker. After we reported it to the Police he suddenly started to claim that he knew nothing about computers which you yourself have said isn't true.

I'm afraid he's goosed, mate and he only has himself to blame.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

You can no longer see the thread on his Facebook page. Too late it was all captured!

mk1

I know for certain in one of his IDs here he used to brag about how computer savvy he was. I am sure a trawl through his history will throw it up.

Andy_S

sounds like your pretty certain so i guess the screenshot isnt the only evidence

hopefully a word in his ear from plod will end it

Username

I used to know a thing or two about computers myself so I'll weigh in here. Hacking is not the only way to see the login details of people. If the usernames and passwords are stored in plain text (unencrypted) and they are referenced by the website to authenticate then it's possible for anyone of us to see the details, for clarity I don't know if this is the case or whether the details are encrypted. The site does not utilise HTTPS only HTTP so all of the transmissions to and from the site are unencrypted, this includes usernames and passwords sent to log in. This means everything sent to and from the site is visible to everyone over the internet.

I also have an interest in Shane Moore's drink driving offence you referenced below. The front page post you referenced must have been at the time of the offence as at time of conviction there is nothing. Compare this to the case involving Angie Wilcox, this has been followed and publicised down to her release date from prison. If the site gave balanced coverage then any breaking of the law by any councillor should be posted and pursued with the same vigour. This is not me defending one and condemning another, I condemn both, as I assumed all of you would.

Stevef

Quote from: Andy_S on June 29, 2017, 07: AM
hopefully a word in his ear from plod will end it

Actuality.. I am expecting Hand Cuffs
You are what you do. It is what it does. Everything else is illusion or Delusion.

fred c

Speaking from limited experience it would very difficult riding a bike in hand cuffs (my limited experience is in riding a bike, not hand cuffs)

Andy_S

this him on instagram?

interestimg reading if it is

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLD-eNkAath/

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Username on June 29, 2017, 09: AM

I also have an interest in Shane Moore's drink driving offence you referenced below. The front page post you referenced must have been at the time of the offence as at time of conviction there is nothing. Compare this to the case involving Angie Wilcox, this has been followed and publicised down to her release date from prison. If the site gave balanced coverage then any breaking of the law by any councillor should be posted and pursued with the same vigour. This is not me defending one and condemning another, I condemn both, as I assumed all of you would.
There's difference.  One was warned about on here over several years, one was a straight up drink driving offence where justice was done. There was no sympathy extended or 'Justice for Shane ' campaign started.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Username on June 29, 2017, 01: PM
But surely a crime is a crime, and by am elected councillor. Would it have also not been news worth talking about had someone been injured or killed?
But nobody was injured or killed. Get over it.

fred c

If you feel that strongly about Shane Moore and his conviction, write to the CEO of Hartlepool Council, The Leader of Shane Moore's Party and the Leader of The Council, put your thoughts and opinions on the matter to them, you can then impart the knowledge gained from adopting that approach to the users of the post.

You seem inordinately concerned about the opinions of posters here, regarding Shane Moore and his conviction for drink driving, he was foolish in the extreme and his behaviour cannot in any way shape or form be condoned, I would suspect that the majority of the Posts users hold the same or similar opinions........... if that response doesn't satisfy you, maybe, you should seek other opinions from other sources that are more in tune with the opinions you clearly hold, you obviously have strong views on this, if your intention is to try and crucify Shane Moore ......... look online for a joiner.

Inspector Knacker

Is  it trying to achieve a level playing field of convictions. After all, we can't just have one party carrying the burden can we? If it's spread about a bit it doesn't look to bad on the previous long term record holders.
So the more the message s banged out the more the message sticks.
Bit obvious.

mk1

Quote from: Andy_S on June 29, 2017, 10: AM
this him on instagram?

interestimg reading if it is

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLD-eNkAath/

Fake!
He has clearly stated he knows very little about computers.

I believe his defence in multi-layered.

To wit:
It was not him and even if it was him  no one could find that information out in the short time between the hacking and the naming of the suspect.
He knows very little about 'computers' and this action is above his pay-grade.

Time will tell...........

steveL

You missed the bit about us bringing down the forum ourselves in order to delete his posts.

oh...and according to Blackwood and his 'reliable but unnamed source', 3 Independent Councillors have been arrested and an investigation into a 'local political party' has been started over harassment of Labour councillors.

Tomorrow, I'm expecting him to exclusively reveal that a Lancaster Bomber has been found on the dark side of the Moon.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Inspector Knacker

Turns out it was a Wellington bomber. Typical.