It's the little things.

Started by Inspector Knacker, November 17, 2016, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

So are  you and pensionater one and the same person ?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

BresslawoffoftheBunker

If that is a serious question,and I'll assume it's not, No, we are not !

The Great Dictator

Now Steetley Dan is putting down people who went to Secondary School, such a judgemental Bigot..

pensionater

Riddler5,not starting that "i'm Sparticus "crap again are you.

fred c

The LabTor Mob must be p***ing themselves laughing at whats appearing on The Post at the moment, it has been turned into a, he said, you said, she said forum, it needs to get back to doing what it has always done........ educating Hartlepudlians about the town council & its many offshoots.

Steely Dan

Quote from: fred c on November 24, 2016, 05: PM
The LabTor Mob must be p***ing themselves laughing at whats appearing on The Post at the moment, it has been turned into a, he said, you said, she said forum, it needs to get back to doing what it has always done........ educating Hartlepudlians about the town council & its many offshoots.

Spot on Fred.

mk1

Quote from: fred c on November 24, 2016, 05: PM

If the forums were restricted to Council matters most of the time there would be no traffic. Scandal comes in bursts and I readily admit if I think things have been too quite I will post something  just to keep things ticking over.  Hoping the forums will bring about a Labour implosion with an Augean clean out where snow-white candidates get voted in and we all live happily ever after is  delusion. The best you can hope for is the current ruling elite get voted out of power and a new lot take over. At present they have an iron grip on things and all the forum can  do is cause embarrassment by  exposing the bits they would rather be kept  hidden.

All forums live or die by the number of views they get. Clicks are the name of the game and it is a sad fact of life that heat generates traffic. True there are those who prefer a more sedate arena but there are an equal number (if not more) who like the sparks. At the end of the day if viewing figures tank the mix is wrong.

akarjl

Unfortunately nobody seems to actually police events and activities at the Kremlin. Amazingly mr and mrs waddle their way along from one lucrative buffoonery plan to another supported by the likes of crannible.

So despite the slanging matches insults and tit for tat here, mk1 is actually correct in occasionally posting a "grenade" which increase traffic and results in search engines picking up,the forum. That's how the internet works. There's an opportunity in Hartlepool for an up and coming journalist or author to write about the antics of the clowncil. Either investigative report or a comedy series like the thick of it.

That's probably the only way HBC will be investigated and that will result from web search which hopefully lead to sites like this. So keep digging up dirty, turning over the turds and pointing anyone you know in the media to this forum.

It is amazing how few people in Hartlepool know what the clowncil are up to, probably because they are fed s**t by the snail.

Steely Dan

Akarjl, some good points but hardly anyone reads the Mail these days. Daily sales I'm told are about 5,000. These will be 80% over 60s who will vote how they've always voted.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: pensionater on November 24, 2016, 04: PM
Riddler5,not starting that "i'm Sparticus "crap again are you.
I leave the jibber jabber to you. Happy to help.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.