It's the little things.

Started by Inspector Knacker, November 17, 2016, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akarjl

Quote from: akarjl on November 20, 2016, 02: PM

QuoteWe should have some say over who is allowed to enter Britain
= you're a racist and so is anyone else who's worried about our security and therefore dares to suggest border control.

Damn I missed the
Quotehome grown looney of the far right persuasion?
line---- another favourite  ;)

But as predicted, dangle the bait and you get a bite.....

mk1

Quote from: akarjl on November 20, 2016, 03: PM

I don't bite. See Breslaws repeated and futile attempts to ensnare me. However when a bong-eyed looney starts banging on about 'security' and 'borders' I most certainly will point out a current terrorism trial where the accused is a known follower and supporter of those fret over 'borders & security'. One should always seek to  link the  purveyors of hatred with the inevitable result of their vile rhetoric.

Inspector Knacker

He's a sort of  Don  Quixote character in his world. He  plays the part of the enlightened one visiting this ghastly board to mock and smugly look down on us.
Sadly he just comes over as someone sent here to be a nuisance, a sniper,  the sort of person who'd turn up at a pub to sneer at the customers and complain alcohol is being served, but  sit in the corner with a bottle of mineral water looking smug.
Can't live with this board, but can't live without it.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

BresslawoffoftheBunker

I love  the way you all ignore me with two paragraph responses.    You make me laugh....

The Great Dictator

You mean the sort of person that would p*ss in a phonebox ?

BresslawoffoftheBunker

i may have done that in my time as a squaddie.   Terrible

mk1

Quote from: Riddler5 on November 20, 2016, 03: PM
He's a sort of  Don  Quixote character in his world.

More a 'Howard' character. An ersatz 'mad cyclist' denied his transport as the wife  has taken  his bike from him.  Marina cast aside for his new obsession-HTH

https://youtu.be/JkCDEups7h0?t=28m49s

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: BresslawoffoftheBunker on November 20, 2016, 03: PM
I love  the way you all ignore me with two paragraph responses.    You make me laugh....
Ignore you ? Why ? In your world you're important and who are we to challenge your God given opinion. Why, we sit at your proverbial knee, eager to catch the next one line pearl of wisdom to break wind.
You bring enlightenment and wisdom to our blighted lives.
There, does that feel better ?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

BresslawoffoftheBunker

Naaah.  It's not from the heart.

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on November 20, 2016, 03: PM
Quote from: akarjl on November 20, 2016, 03: PM

I don't bite. See Breslaws repeated and futile attempts to ensnare me. However when a bong-eyed looney starts banging on about 'security' and 'borders' I most certainly will point out a current terrorism trial where the accused is a known follower and supporter of those fret over 'borders & security'. One should always seek to  link the  purveyors of hatred with the inevitable result of their vile rhetoric.

And another bite....so predictable. Anyone who doesn't want open borders and open wallets is a looney it appears.

mk1

Quote from: akarjl on November 20, 2016, 06: PMAnyone who doesn't want open borders and open wallets is a looney it appears.

Not always. Sometimes they are just ignorant/poorly educated. I suspect you are doubly handicapped, Being at  the same time ignorant  and a looney.

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on November 20, 2016, 07: PM

Quote from: akarjl on November 20, 2016, 06: PMAnyone who doesn't want open borders and open wallets is a looney it appears.

Not always. Sometimes they are just ignorant/poorly educated. I suspect you are doubly handicapped, Being at  the same time ignorant  and a looney.

Brilliant , when in doubt resort to insults. Nothing like being consistent  ;)

Steely Dan

I think the nonsensical comments and insults above show just why this web site and forum has failed to achieve so little politically in a town that is being failed on a daily basis.

The Great Dictator

Well don't let us stop you from leaving  :)

Steely Dan

Quote from: groovy wordbender on November 22, 2016, 11: AM
Well don't let us stop you from leaving  :)

I won't be leaving.

I could offer you a number of positive and constructive posts I've made on here since joining. Where are yours. A single one will do.

You are very much part of the problem. An obvious troll with too icy spare time and nothing to contribute