Thursday 6th October

Started by Hartlepudlion, October 05, 2016, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

Anyone who votes against The Party Line..... is ostracised by the 'Elite' suspended & then thrown out.

As a former Chairman of the Party reportedly said when asked, if it's a coice between the town & it's residents... or The Party...... "The Party Every time"

Thats what the town is up against, dogmatic idealism in search of their own self serving ends.

jeffh

Quote from: fred c on October 07, 2016, 03: PM
Anyone who votes against The Party Line..... is ostracised by the 'Elite' suspended & then thrown out.

As a former Chairman of the Party reportedly said when asked, if it's a coice between the town & it's residents... or The Party...... "The Party Every time"

Thats what the town is up against, dogmatic idealism in search of their own self serving ends.

So without wishing to sound naive - is there anything that can be done about it?

Lord Elpus

Quote from: fred c on October 07, 2016, 03: PM

That would be 'Comrade' Cllr Carl Richardson, ironically he is a member of the USDAW union and is involved with Hartlepool Trades Council in spite of not having a  job in retail for decades.  I understand he even attends USDAW conferences.

pensionater

Gerek,the best way to get rid of them would be if Labour North stepped in an investigated some of the goings on.I have heard that complaints have gone to them but as yet nothing has happened.I don't believe PHF Councillors blaming the Council for people using food banks helps anyone but UKIP.I dread the day this Town has a ruling UKIP Council,but that's the way we are going.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: pensionater on October 07, 2016, 05: PM
I don't believe PHF Councillors blaming the Council for people using food banks helps anyone but UKIP.

Where did this tale come from? Sounds more like an urban myth ...

DRiddle

If PHF are helping UKIP in any way, it's because we work hard to highlight Labours huge short comings and wastage locally.

For whatever reason, UKIP are the protest vehicle of choice in certain areas of Hartlepool at the moment.

UKIP may currently be reaping the harvest.

But make no mistake about which people locally planted the seeds and carefully cultivated the crop.

testing times

I've been reading this site for years and am in no doubt that Hartlepool Council is as corrupt as they come. At the end of the day, people get the council they deserve and that's the truth of it.

fred c

Hartlepool Council is 'The Only' Labour / Conservative coalition council in the country, Labour North should be looking into that as a matter of course.

However, if they needed any further reasons for looking into what has gone on with the  Hartlepool Labour Group in the last 5 years or so, they could always look into the following.

W****x and M*A.

Lying Ste Akers B sacked for GIM & making spurios allegations to his employer about the abuse of vulnerable adults.

Cranney, abusing a grandmother with sexist remarks during a packed council meeting &  accusing another member of the public of being a wifebeater.

To date Hartlepool council / councillors have appeared in Private Eyes 'Rotten Boroughs' articles on 7 occasions, Labour North are never going to investigate Hartlepools Constituency Labour Party.

Those & other cases of abuse have been brought into the public domain by this forum, could anyone tell readers of the post, how many labour indiscretions UKIP have brought into the open since they came into prominence locally.

not4me

Wilcox trial started today didn't it? Anyone remember UKIP saying ANYTHING about it - something else they have in common with Labour.

fred c

I believe the trial starts on Walpurgisnacht Eve..... it's kind of appropriate if you think about it....lol

pensionater

Lucy lass tic.no urban myth,it was posted in the letters page of the Hartlepool Mail,by Mr Riddle,do keep up.

marky

Halloween, well at least she'll have her own transport  ;)

DRiddle

You need to read my letter in the context of it being a reply to The Mails editorial about car parking. To be honest with you, I DO blame elements within the council for some of the social deprivation and associated factors such as food banks in the town.

DRiddle

DRiddle

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/718632/Ukip-Hartlepool-by-election-Tim-Fleming-Strassborg-Steven-Woolfe-collapse

Akers-Belchers latest step towards losing control of what should be one of the safest Labour councils in the country is national news.

I bet Carl Richardson is worried. The way things are going he might actually need to get a proper job.