Jason Anderson for Council

Started by FarageAsInGarage, January 22, 2016, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FarageAsInGarage

Quote from: mk1 on January 23, 2016, 01: PM
Quote from: FarageAsInGarage on January 23, 2016, 10: AM
Mr Anderson runs a very good ship so I do not know what your point is there?
So you did not  know Jason was running 'rigged' phone-in competitions where the prizes went to his friends?
That the Station was sued by 2 'employees' who they refused to pay?
The reason why he was booted out of the Specials?
There was also the very  mudky incident of him and Mister Mr............

The specials as in the music band?

I did not know of anything else but did read about the situation with employees but i am sure there was more to that than printed in the local press which I guess we will never find out

Ste P

steveL thats quite a fair statement you made, 'None of that matters though so long as the experiences have all been part of a learning curve and everyone involved is now a whole lot wiser', the gentlemanly side of you apparent.

The Great Dictator, if Mr Anderson did stand or is to stand I am sure after reading (in my opinion) the one sided guff that the Hartlepool Mail printed about him and his employ he should be 'well weathered' and could handle if any historic Mail stories cropped up, I cant see anything in any reports in the Mail that brands him a criminal, with that said I do not know if he has a criminal record for anything else not reported in the Mail.

'He probably thinks he can advertise himself as a candidate on RH but guidelines will prevent that happening'

Purdah is the pre-election period (six weeks) in the United Kingdom, specifically the time between an announced election and the final election results.[1] The time period prevents central and local government from making announcements about any new or controversial government initiatives (such as modernisation initiatives or administrative and legislative changes) which could be seen to be advantageous to any candidates or parties in the forthcoming election. Where actual advantage to candidates is proven in law based on precedent cases to have been given this amounts to a breach of Section 2 of the Local Government Act 1986.

Before the Purdah period Mr Anderson could possibly drop it in every conversation he has on the radio that he intends standing for election, building up support and potential votes and I am also sure he is radio savvy to know when and where to do it without breaking any of the above rules or offcom regulations and before the Purdah period Mr Anderson could have a million leaflets printed and post them through every door in Hartlepool, every week if he chose too, I think.

Probably without Mr Andersons knowledge his publicity has already started on here for one, so far encouraging debate and possibly the negativity in some of the posts when referencing him will certainly work to his advantage and learning.

FarageAsInGarage

Quote from: Ste P on January 23, 2016, 04: PM
steveL thats quite a fair statement you made, 'None of that matters though so long as the experiences have all been part of a learning curve and everyone involved is now a whole lot wiser', the gentlemanly side of you apparent.

The Great Dictator, if Mr Anderson did stand or is to stand I am sure after reading (in my opinion) the one sided guff that the Hartlepool Mail printed about him and his employ he should be 'well weathered' and could handle if any historic Mail stories cropped up, I cant see anything in any reports in the Mail that brands him a criminal, with that said I do not know if he has a criminal record for anything else not reported in the Mail.

'He probably thinks he can advertise himself as a candidate on RH but guidelines will prevent that happening'

Purdah is the pre-election period (six weeks) in the United Kingdom, specifically the time between an announced election and the final election results.[1] The time period prevents central and local government from making announcements about any new or controversial government initiatives (such as modernisation initiatives or administrative and legislative changes) which could be seen to be advantageous to any candidates or parties in the forthcoming election. Where actual advantage to candidates is proven in law based on precedent cases to have been given this amounts to a breach of Section 2 of the Local Government Act 1986.

Before the Purdah period Mr Anderson could possibly drop it in every conversation he has on the radio that he intends standing for election, building up support and potential votes and I am also sure he is radio savvy to know when and where to do it without breaking any of the above rules or offcom regulations and before the Purdah period Mr Anderson could have a million leaflets printed and post them through every door in Hartlepool, every week if he chose too, I think.

Probably without Mr Andersons knowledge his publicity has already started on here for one, so far encouraging debate and possibly the negativity in some of the posts when referencing him will certainly work to his advantage and learning.

Excellent insite into purdah.

With that vast media potential it surely makes a man of Mr Andersons calibre a very dangerous candidate if he stands? No wonder they try to discredit him because having read this I see he is a threat to the status quo. Would Mr Anderson move into a party though that is the question? I do not know the man or his party preference if at all he has one but it is a sure interesting quandry.

mk1

Quote from: Ste P on January 23, 2016, 03: PM
but couldn't find in ether article as you mention that the phone in prizes were going to his friends, nor could I find in the story relating to his time in the Specials that he was 'booted out', the report did mention that he tendered his resignation.

The rigged competition is  something that was investigated by whatever body oversees Local Radio and it was admitted they pre-selected who was going to win so anybody phoning in had no chance. It is fact.
He 'had' to leave the Specials because he took exception to someone he worked with and was unwise enough to vocalise his bile in a few choice remarks  of a sexual nature.
He has been chinned twice that I know of by ex-employees who claim he did not pay them what they had due. The failure to pay the two woman was another example of him promising  payment but not paying up when the work was complete. The 2 woman got a bankruptcy judgement against the station but they chose not to enforce it.
Jason had the goods on SAB with his taped telephone call that he refuse to release. He kept it because it helps him next time the council wont pay a grant. He threatens to release it-they release the money. Jason cares about no one but Jason.

Ste P

mk1 thank you so much for your input I am sure your comments will be of value come the election if Mr Anderson stands, I just wonder what ward and who he will stand against (puzzled look on my face).

mk1 are you saying that he may be a sex offender? or am I being silly in reading your comments different to how you meant? anyway don't worry I have taken on board your hints of a sexual nature true or false, but that's one for me to decide after careful consideration.

Has Mr Anderson ever peed you off, I guess he has at some time or other, but that's between you and him I suppose, unless you wish to tell us a little more of what you know about him?

mk1

I do not know Jason. I just know his type. He is always ahead of the curve and he expressed his opinion on transgender people long before it became fashionable I think he sounds like an ideal UKIP candidate.
His 'fight' with Mister Mr was again over money. Jason said he was owed, Mr man said no. Jason then called his gang in to give Mister Mr a good kicking!
If you want all the details contact Mr Man. He loves telling the story especially how it all ended.

steveL

If he did stand, I would think it would be as an Independent. From my own experience of elections, I'd say that it's surprising (and more than a little bit depressing) just how little thought goes into where many people put their 'X' and merely having a recognisable name would be enough to swing it for a lot of people.

The people who read or contribute to this forum or the Mail's comments section or even read The Post or The Mail amount to a relatively small group of interested people. I'm afraid many, many people live in a private bubble that doesn't extend much beyond their own immediate family and workmates. I'm constantly astonished at the level of general ignorance or even interest on display within the general public - it's what keeps Labour in power; it's why they would very much like it to stay that way and it's why a loose cannon like The Post irritates them so much.

So whatever the circumstances, I wouldn't write Anderson off if he does stand. If a sufficient number of people only recognise the name then that may well be enough.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: steveL on January 24, 2016, 10: AM
I'm constantly astonished at the level of general ignorance or even interest on display within the general public - it's what keeps Labour in power; it's why they would very much like it to stay that way and it's why a loose cannon like The Post irritates them so much.

So whatever the circumstances, I wouldn't write Anderson off if he does stand. If a sufficient number of people only recognise the name then that may well be enough.
There's the trouble, the voters vote for the party, the candidate in most wards are irrelevant, the vote is for the party. Some of these candidates standing independently would have a job coming second if they stood as the only choice, the party allows the unelectable to be elected.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Ste P

Its obvious that Mr Anderson is not really liked on here by the majority of those that have replied to this thread.

I seriously think the site editors of hartlepoolpost.co.uk (owners) are missing a trick here, in that Mr Anderson regardless of your gripes with him runs the towns only independent Mass Media, think about it the other Mass Medias are the Hartlepool Mail (its Editors being Joy Yates/Christopher Akers Belcher/Alistair Rae) and the Hartbeat Magazine (its Editors Cristipher Akers-Belcher/Alistair Rae), you could even ask to have this website pubasised on radio Hartlepool, although really I see no chance of this if he is following this thread when you have posters that don't even know him condemning him as a sex offender, ripping people off, being booted out of the specials and get (right or wrong).

steveL its been said on here that Mr Anderson is a sex offender and a racist too, with an attitude like that Mr Anderson and if all the posters on here are correct then he would be suited to swaying to BNP or UKIP, however like you, I think he will stand as independent if he does, he can't really be that stupid and stand as a candidate other than as an independent can he?

mk1 I appreciate your comments re the Transgender community and think I  know why you have dislike for Mr Anderson if he has been attacking your chosen way of life. I would describe myself as being a straight male, but in the same instance I appreciate the choice of others.

mk1

I am always puzzled as to why it is assumed if someone is 'well known' they would make a good politician.   Jeff Stelling for instance is talked about as if he could (if given the chance) raise the dead. The way the masses are in thrall to 'celebs' is pathetic really.

mk1

Quote from: Ste P on January 24, 2016, 05: PM

mk1 I appreciate your comments re the Transgender community and think I  know why you have dislike for Mr Anderson if he has been attacking your chosen way of life. I would describe myself as being a straight male, but in the same instance I appreciate the choice of others.

You are going to have to be a bit cleverer than that to hook me sweetie!

Anyone remember the exact number of (OFCOM?) infrigements racked up by Radio Hartlepool under Jasons  reign?

Ste P

mk1 as I said I am happy with my situation and in no way did I mean to think I am interested in you, the use of the word sweety is a little inappropriate given my statement, I did not or do not mean to offend.

not4me

Have I missed something? Just been catching up and I haven't read anything about someone being a sex offender?

mk1

I see no chance of this if he is following this thread when you have posters that don't even know him condemning him as a sex offender, ripping people off, being booted out of the specials and get (right or wrong).

Never said he was a sex offender-yes he has ripped people off and 2 of the people he ripped off got a Bankruptcy order against him- yes he was caught holding phone-in competitions where the people who phoned in had no chance of winning because he had pre-chosen a friend as the 'winner-not sure if he left or was booted out of the Specials but it was made known to him he had no future there after his outburst at work.

mk1

mk1 as I said I am happy with my situation and in no way did I mean to think I am interested in you, the use of the word sweety is a little inappropriate given my statement, I did not or do not mean to offend.

No offence taken darling. Hugs and kisses.