Re: Gypsy Encampment

Started by perseus, July 11, 2012, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perseus

What's next do you think? Some kind of camp site for Gypsies at B and Q?

mk1

They are only making official something that has been going on for years.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Why not move the gypsies onto the Hospital car park ...kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

As though a potential 5K income is going to make a dent in 40 million. What a joke.

On the gypsy front, I have seen first hand the trouble the gypsies have caused for some of the businesses over the road from B&Q.
Filth, expense, intimidation.
I do hope the ones that will be on the B&Q site will be of a higher standard.
I don't believe it.

The Great Dictator

Graythorp would be more appropriate.

Donkey Kong

Quote from: testicles on July 12, 2012, 12: AM
Graythorp would be more appropriate.

What about the bit of Wynyard that belongs to HBC?

Surely it'd be better to shove them out there and any chew they caused would be well away from the town and more of a bother to Stockton council?

admin

This topic has been split. Please try and stick to the topic heading as it makes life easier for everyone

steveL

Aren't all local authorities under some sort of legal obligation to provide such facilities?
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

no6bus

cant see b&q or the new range store that is to open will be too pleased they will need security beefing up or will open up to an empty outside compound

popgoestheweasal.

Victoria park would be the ideal choice.

andyn

I do not agree with Paul Thompson, i live not a stone throws away from the site and every time there are gypsys on that site the crime rate rockets around here, stick them up west park wynyard or the sandy car park at seatonnext to the sewer farm instead of houses, lets see how they get on there.
B&Q, Halfords and the other shops are all going to close down leaving us with yet another grot spot, pitty the councilors dont think full stop.
And what about all them new houses built at bell vue are they going to sell.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

I am sure Paul Thompson has room for a caravan outside his house, or is he a NIMBY ?
I don't believe it.

andyn

more than likely a NIMBY

stokoe

Quote from: andyn on July 12, 2012, 11: PM
I do not agree with Paul Thompson, i live not a stone throws away from the site and every time there are gypsys on that site the crime rate rockets around here, stick them up west park wynyard or the sandy car park at seatonnext to the sewer farm instead of houses, lets see how they get on there.
B&Q, Halfords and the other shops are all going to close down leaving us with yet another grot spot, pitty the councilors dont think full stop.
And what about all them new houses built at bell vue are they going to sell.

aye andy is right the aldi store is shutting and a new one built opposite the blacksmiths arms next to the post office,some foundations are in.

The Great Dictator

put them on the big landfill site, the pikey ba****s