Question...

Started by perseus, July 11, 2012, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perseus

Can anyone tell me when the next local council election is, for the next available seat in the Manor House ward? I THINK it's May 2014 and the seat avaiable will be that currently held by Majorie James.

Is that right? Any correct answer would be much appreciated.

marky

Stephen Akers-Belcher 906 votes
Angie Wilcox 822 and
Marjorie James 808
So yes, it Mad Marge who is up for re-election in May 2014.

marky

I think that's more of a hope too, to be frank. What makes you think she would be vulnerable in 2014?

steveL

Personally, I think it's a case of how long the A-B, James and Wilcox Junta lasts. I think it's only a matter of time before some kind of bitching frenzy takes place between the four of them and it all ends in tears. ;)
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

The ABs may knock her off her perch before that happens.

They were the ones blinging it around the Marina when Jamie and his magic torch came to town.
I don't believe it.

The Great Dictator

Next election will be a 2 horse race effectively, she should go, if a mysterious letter is delivered to her ward then it would help..

stokoe

Quote from: testicles on July 13, 2012, 12: AM
Next election will be a 2 horse race effectively, she should go, if a mysterious letter is delivered to her ward then it would help..

LOVE IT.

The Great Dictator

I know what Perseus is famous for, not finishing his fu***ng sentences !

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Googled it and didn't have to copy the text beyond the first few words ...Perseus was the Greek hero who killed the Gorgon Medusa
I don't believe it.

marky

I must fall into the more common category as I always thought of Mad Marge being more like Ursula in Finding Nemo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bhopXy8hBw&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL40CDB500BBC93EC2