Farage Fluffs It

Started by craig finton, April 17, 2015, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: Mr.E on April 20, 2015, 07: PM

And he will be the person behind Bennett pulling her strings!

Do you think he is plucking her?

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: Mr.E on April 20, 2015, 07: PM
If you want hidden dangers Might I suggest you look at the green party's leader!

Please do a search on Jim Jepps, who is the long standing boyfriend of Natalie Bennett.

Jepp has some ideas and speaks his mind on stating that teachers shouldn't be put on the sex offenders register for sleeping with their pupils! among other things, including saying there is no such thing as rape!

Green party leader Natalie Bennett has been forced to distance herself from a bizarre online site run by her boyfriend.

Jim Jepps used a blog called The Daily Maybe or something similar, to defend 'rape fantasies', describe paedophiles as 'complex human beings' and question why teachers who have relationships with pupils are put on the sex offenders register.

The couple met five years ago when Ms Bennett contacted him to correct something he had written about her, but now the Green party stresses they do not 'want to be associated' with his internet rants.

And he will be the person behind Bennett pulling her strings!

Sounds to me like he's a 'deep cover' operative for some other political party/ Bilderberg group....who are, amongst other 'campaigns/ objectives, Groups, trying (succeeding) to infiltrate the Greens with the intention of undermining their policies/ ideas, whilst interjecting their own 'intentions' (via Jim Jepps) through 'pillow talk', etc, with the 'result' being that the Greens remain a minority party with NO influence!  If she falls for all of this (as it seems she has) then she really is 'GREEN!
If you think all of this sounds far-fetched, then all I can suggest is to do some research!

WiseOwl

marky
Where on the clip you so kindly provided does Cleggy say he lied?
Couldn't keep a promise is a world away from saying he lied.
Get your parents to explain what a lie is and get to school

mk1

Quote from: WiseOwl on April 21, 2015, 08: AM
marky
Where on the clip you so kindly provided does Cleggy say he lied?
Couldn't keep a promise is a world away from saying he lied.
Get your parents to explain what a lie is and get to school

Not that I am defending Clegg but a lie is not promising something and then finding out you can not carry it through. A lie is promising something you have no intention of delivering. Your strict definition of a lie means no one could ever  be thwarted (or even change their mind) without being accused on mendacity.

marky

My parents are both dead but thanks for reminding me. a*r**o**.

steveL

Fascinating read and I quite agree. All of you of Roman, Angle, Saxon, Viking, Norman descent should p**s off back to where you all came from and leave Britain to us Ancient Brits. Bloody immigrants.   ;)
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

Quote from: getagrip on April 21, 2015, 09: PM
http://biasedbbc.org/blog/2015/04/17/the-demonisation-of-ukip/

As one of the few who  actually read the whole thread I see the same old anti-EU/anti Immigrant tirades from people who simple will not accept the reality that they are a minority party. They foolishly believe that they are 'the majority' and they will not tolerate any criticism. The standard ED=red=marxist= communist dog-whistle phrases permeat the thread and you almost feel sorry for the people who see their dream of a spiteful intolerant and cruel UK fading with every opinion poll. The thread that sums up these cretins is the one supporting Katy Hopkins. She recently said she would use gunships to deal with the Med immigrant ships and they all  rush to defend her.
I do not really care about these cavemen. Their balloon is pricked and they are not going to be in a position to make smoking compulsory. Yesterdays men unable to deal with their looming demise.

getagrip

"Their dream of a spiteful intolerant and cruel UK" ??? Are you talking about, say, the Green Party MK!? Their oppressive regime is not too tolerant in Brighton, for example. Here is an example of left wing political correctness and thought-policing in action -

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2013/dec/15/greens-blown-it-in-brighton

WiseOwl

My parents are both dead, so I have learned from what questions they would have asked.
Tell the truth and shame the devil
NOT
We couldn't fulfil that promise because... that's an excuse not an apology.
The Westminster bubble establishment parties lie and sometimes tell the truth by accident.
No wonder people are being driven away from lying politicians when a mouth piece of anti freedom can't tell a lie from an effing big elephant!

mk1

Quote from: getagrip on April 22, 2015, 08: AM
"Their dream of a spiteful intolerant and cruel UK" ??? Are you talking about, say, the Green Party MK!?

No. I am talking about UKIP.

Ukip candidate apologises over Twitter message calling victims of Mediterranean refugee crisis 'Labour's floating voters'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3049119/Ukip-candidate-apologises-Twitter-message-calling-victims-Mediterranean-refugee-crisis-Labour-s-floating-voters.html