site visitors

Started by danny_boy, April 21, 2015, 07: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

danny_boy

I thought I would just mark what I think is a significant event for the site. Last month The Post received 147,360 visitors which is the highest figure we have ever reached. It puts us roughly on a par with the Hartlepool Mail's web site. Forgive the smirk, but that's not bad for a few people running the site in their spare time. Onwards and upwards; to Infinity and Beyond.  ;)

WiseOwl

fred c

Great Stuff Lads...............difficult to put a value on the effects you guys have had on the way politics have changed in Hartlepool since you kicked of HTH... but as the advert says........... Priceless.

Lucy Lass-Tick

testing times

I've followed this site for years and have learnt more from it than decades of reading The Hartlepool Mail. It would be fair to say that it has changed the way that I think.

steveL

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Sanddancer

Great.....keep up the good work!!

notenoughsaid

Congratulations chaps.........When reading this site the feeling of the truth coming out gives me  a ray of hope. Please keep it up. Thanks. NES.

lynda

Yes well done. Its good to hear other peoples opinions and experiences. Believe it or not this site is brilliant for depression. Some of Freds comments make me laugh especially about the mob.But best so far was from MK1.HIs comment "Is he plucking her" had me choking on my coffee lol.