How Was It For You?

Started by steveL, June 20, 2012, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Another example of of how the people currently running the NHS are losing the plot, this time a man under the influence of morphine sent home in his slippers from Darington Memorial. Love the bit about "contacting our patience experience team". Funny how, when hospitals didn't have such box-tickers, things seemed to run much better.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/9771329.Man_speaks_out_over_hospital_release/?ref=rss
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

craig finton

I think the lesson there is that there's nothing wrong with the NHS; it's the patients that cause all of the problems. If it wasn't for the fact that people keep getting ill or injured there wouldn't be a problem.
(I'm practising my Hospital Trust PR skills)

Stig of the Seaton Dump

If it is not appropriate for them to speak about individual cases then why not speak about all the disasters collectively.

There is enough of them to avoid the need to identify individuals.
I don't believe it.

steveL

@Craig - if that post is anything to go by I'd say you're a natural.  ;)
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Inspector Knacker

When these things happen, I love how the suits read from the script of regret without ever actually confirming anything, then tell us with a straight face they will learn from this occurrence .... but never seem to.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

popgoestheweasal.

Can we keep giving unlimited money to the NHS.

not4me

The money isn't unlimited as many people denied medicines, dependent on where they live,can testify. The NHS has an annual budget just like a myriad of other organisations.