Wright 'delighted' at outcome of meeting

Started by steveL, March 03, 2015, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Bongo

Are there any plans by the 'Independent' councillors/ PHF/ etc, to leaflet the town/ wards with 'the truth' regarding the hospital scandal and of course, plenty of other truths about the TorLab mob/ Iain Wright    Wrong?  How do the Indi's intend to get the message across to all the residents of Hartlepool?  Labour in Hartlepool is definitely running scared at the moment, imo, as can be seen by the propaganda and lies it spins, at every opportunity,  in the Mail (and recently in 'Your Hartlepool').  If we want to rid Hartlepool of the disease that is Labour, then action is needed, asap! 

Inspector Knacker

Might I suggest advertising hoardings as an alternative to leaflets.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Hartlepudlion

One big problem PHF and the Independants (not sure about Ukip) have is finance. Without money leaflets, advertising cannot be paid for.

Labour have the backing of The Unions. We all pay for this because of the Council's insistence of using Council Tax to subsidise Union activities. The previous CEO admitted that it had cost the Council over £100,000 in one year alone. This was mainly in kind, such as cheap rent, subsidised office and IT support. A full time admin assistant was also seconded to the union. Many Labour Councillors are sponsored by unions. I can't find any published accounts of how much the unions spend on Labour's campaigns. Then there is, of course, the alleged mis-use of the Council's staff time and resources. Some comes from subscriptions.

The Conservatives get most of theirs through donations from individuals. And business. A little through subscriptions.

So if the others are going to compete they need your help. Might I suggest you all donate into a fighting fund for these guys. I am sure we can find someone to administer the fund who is honest and not one of the mob. You could even have individual Ward funds if you want to back a specific person.

clav 73

Yea big billboards with A pic of SAB with a line saying this man voted for your hospital to close
then again the amount of accidents from people closing their eyes to avoid looking at him would put a large strain on the ambulance service

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: Hartlepudlion on March 07, 2015, 12: PM
One big problem PHF and the Independants (not sure about Ukip) have is finance. Without money leaflets, advertising cannot be paid for.
So if the others are going to compete they need your help. Might I suggest you all donate into a fighting fund for these guys. I am sure we can find someone to administer the fund who is honest and not one of the mob. You could even have individual Ward funds if you want to back a specific person.

I would be happy to donate a reasonable amount (from my meagre income!) to a general fund in order to pay for ads/ posters, flyers, etc, (and I'll deliver the flyers!) with the hope that the publicised truth will be the catalyst to rid this town of the vermin who are, imho, deliberately bringing it to its knees!  Also, the main reason for me being that every time I see pics of the Scabs and Well's faces AND haircuts, I feel physically sick!   Does anyone wish to set up an independent cross party fighting fund?

pensionater

One of the big problems that PHF and Independants have is that Mr and Mrs Lilley were at the meeting when it was agreed to follow the recommendations of "an expert to run our A & E down.

Lord Elpus

Quote from: pensionater on March 08, 2015, 08: AM
One of the big problems that PHF and Independants have is that Mr and Mrs Lilley were at the meeting when it was agreed to follow the recommendations of "an expert to run our A & E down.

I know I (Geoff Lilley) was at the meeting, Alison probable was as well, not sure.  I was very vocal regarding the loss of A&E from Hartlepool General.  So vocal that the Health Scrutiny Committee tried to get me removed from the Committee and reported my to the standards committee. 

I have all the evidence to back up this statement.

grim reaper

It would beggar belief if this town, yet again, believed the hyperbole emanating from the torlabs and so-called MP of this town of ours.
How many times can they take the pi*s out of the electorate before they say 'enough'?  >:(   >:(
Our so-called MP states if the A & E doesn't return, he wants a hospital at Wynyard.  :o
His 'leader' in London has stated if Labour get in at the election, he doubts they will have the money for a new hospital at Wynyard!  :o
Don't those two talk about our massive problem regarding the safety of the people in Hartlepool and South Durham?  ::)
Is our so-called MP such a minute cog in the gears of Westminster he can't manage an audience with Milliband?  ::)

The Labour voters of this town hold the key to ridding us of the worst, self-serving 'politicians' ever. I hope they finally see the light.

The NHS safe in the hands of Labour?
Ask them in Cumbria, Wales, Stafford etc. Multiple deaths whilst we had a Labour govt. and Andy Burnham at the helm!  >:(

They keep banging on how Labour introduced the NHS to the UK and only Labour care about it.
It was a Liberal that came up with the idea of a national health service in 1942.  (Beveridge Report).
The following white paper was 'designed' by the CONSERVATIVE govt. in 1944 and pre final Bill was passed by none other than Winston Churchill, before he was 'deposed' in 1945.
The final Bill was put to Parliament by A. Bevan in 1946.
Ergo, the preceding work, carried out by a Conservative govt. on a National Health Service was simply ratified by Bevan and Labour.
Not, as most duplicitous Labour politicians would have you believe, 'invented' by Bevan and Labour.  :(

With the choice of candidates on May 7th, I only hope we get an indication of who's 'in front' prior to placing the cross, as that is the person I'm going for...be it the taxi driver or whoever...except, of course, the bloated incumbent.

This election could be the most important election EVER in our town, PLEASE rid it of the deceitful liars presently resident at the trough.

Inspector Knacker

Are the Labour party giving us a man for all seasons....? Wrighty says on thing, Burnham another and Millband the all covering  vague answer..... so they promise us eveything and nothing....... the pick n mix option for the deluded.

All they have to do is kerp talking twaddle till the finishing line in May...  there are plenty of mugs out there who would carry on voting Labour out of reflex devoid of thought.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

beanzontoast

Hartlepudlion, it is quite difficult for smaller political party's to get their message across due to funding much of it has to come from the local branch,  but UKIP have a very good leaflet regarding hospitals  and how it was Labour who privatised the hospitals. The PFI funding is the real reason for hospitals needing more money of course labour who introduced it don't want this particular elephant in the room. Labour says the NHS is only safe in their hands what about Wales and the NHS the welsh NHS is in meltdown and this without any involvement with the coalition in England.

notenoughsaid

Whilst accepting the the present MP is fighting for his existence (this is slightly off thread but relevant I feel ) he clearly has the ear of the Mail. Has everybody seen the sickly picture of him in Camerons Brewery (tonights Mail) holding a pint nearly as big as himself.  He is claiming credit for keeping the price of a pint down following the budget.  The Trade seem to support him on this subject but seem to forget that the last Labour Government set the Alcohol duty escalator to rise with  inflation. How convenient is a bout of amnesia when you are a hypocrit.....Cheers.!!!