Rumours of a PHF candidate in General Election ?

Started by Bunsen Honeydew, November 23, 2014, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRiddle

Didn't you also 'forecast' that I'd get trounced last May in Hart?

pensionater

Don't think so mate,i was one of the people who slagged you for not standing in your own ward instead of taking the soft option.Looking at the pictures of your mate you had better be careful if this is what happens to failed MP candidates. 

George

I hear a high profile just-out-of-towner is thinking of standing as an independent with the  slogan 'Vote For Me You Fcuking Cnuts'!
[/quote]

I think that is very catchy

DRiddle

Aaaahhhh you mean the 'soft option' of taking on the challenge of standing in what was arguably the most fiercely competed ward last May . . . The one Labour threw the kitchen sink at to try and keep me out?

That soft option?

As for the rest of your post, it makes little or no sense to me.

Anyway, I'll let you crack on.

pensionater

Yeah iv'e got a job to go to.P.S.don't think scabs will like you calling their mother the kitchen sink.

DRiddle

You best go and do it then young man, those newspapers won't deliver themselves.

Bunsen Honeydew

Quote from: Lord Elpus on November 24, 2014, 10: PM
Finding £500 would not be difficult, Fisher would be bound to get it back, even in a worse case senario.

The bookies would give good odds on him winning.  Worth a punt.

By all accounts the badly timed "vote for me - Only I'll save the hospital" speech by the UKIP PPC on Monday night fell on ears that heard the same off not just Iain Wright, but also the Prime Minister at the time. The blatant electioneering being done by UKIP & Labour detracts from the subject in question in town...

Based on birth performances Fisher even not under the Hartlepool First banner would get a lot of votes including mine !

mk1

Quote from: Bunsen Honeydew on November 26, 2014, 08: PM

Based on birth performances Fisher even not under the Hartlepool First banner would get a lot of votes including mine !

Fisher went native when he was elected for Hart. He might  have the right idea about the hospital but on every other issue his is an unquestioning loyal Labour member who will do his masters bidding. I think he is like Brash and  just waiting for the SCABs to get stabbed by Carl so he can re-enter the fold.

Can anyone confirm he voted for banning  members of the public asking questions at Council meetings?

craig finton

Well he's not working now so I guess him, Jeremy Kyle and the sofa are quite close. ::)

Lord Elpus

Quote from: mk1 on November 26, 2014, 08: PM
Quote from: Bunsen Honeydew on November 26, 2014, 08: PM

Fisher went native when he was elected for Hart. He might  have the right idea about the hospital but on every other issue his is an unquestioning loyal Labour member who will do his masters bidding. I think he is like Brash and  just waiting for the SCABs to get stabbed by Carl so he can re-enter the fold.

Can anyone confirm he voted for banning  members of the public asking questions at Council meetings?

'waiting for the SCABs to get stabbed by Carl'.
On Monday evenings meeting I was watching Carl when Brash was speaking, There was still 'puppy love' in his eyes for 'Jimmy'.  Carl and a number of others know they made the biggest mistake of the political lives losing him and an even worse mistake replacing Brash with the SCABs.

Its a snake pit within the Labour group and its only a matter of time before the pack turn on their wounded leader 'Alpha Dog' and his partner 'Alpha b**ch'.

Perhaps come the breeding season well see a revolt, led by Carl from the rear.

Bunsen Honeydew

Have heard in the pub tonight that the Hartlepool First lot are announcing Parliamentary candidate after christmas ....  Not DRiddle but a younger person which will hopefully give Wright a bit of competition ???

steveL

I heard Elvis was spotted in the Olde Durhams
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Lucy Lass-Tick

marky

Land Phil