Rumours of a PHF candidate in General Election ?

Started by Bunsen Honeydew, November 23, 2014, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunsen Honeydew

Quite a while since I was on here, it's changed a bit... But heard a rumour from some old politics friends that the Hartlepool First lot have a lad from Hartlepool wanting to take on Wrighty and the UKIP guy. At least the Hartlepool First lots candidate would be from Hartlepool, unlike the UKIP chap, who's now renting a place at the Marina.
Good luck to the Hartlepool First guy - as a Hartlepool lad he'll get more support than an outsider ??
Let's hope the rumour is true !

The Great Dictator

More candidates mean the vote is split and Labour get back in.

mk1

Quote from: The Great Dictator on November 23, 2014, 08: PM

I hear a high profile just-out-of-towner is thinking of standing as an independent with the  slogan 'Vote For Me You Fcuking Cnuts'!

Bunsen Honeydew

Quote from: The Great Dictator on November 23, 2014, 08: PM
Perhaps some of the Labour lot should have a discrete word in the ears of The Hartlepool First lot.? If you know what I mean  ;)

Lord Elpus

In my opinion when Fisher stands he'll will wipe the floor with the lot of them, he's the only person who does not want the job and will stand on one issue for the good of Hartlepool.  I understand once services are back in Holdforth Rd he would resign as MP and give it back to the carpet baggers.

Much better than having to hold ones nose and vote KIPPER

Bunsen Honeydew

Quote from: Lord Elpus on November 23, 2014, 10: PM
In my opinion when Fisher stands he'll will wipe the floor with the lot of them, he's the only person who does not want the job and will stand on one issue for the good of Hartlepool.  I understand once services are back in Holdforth Rd he would resign as MP and give it back to the carpet baggers.

Much better than having to hold ones nose and vote KIPPER

Wonder if Mr Fisher is the potential Hartlepool First person they have up their sleeve ??

pensionater

Bunsen you must be the only person on here who doesn't know who the PHF candidate will be. Can't see Keith Fisher  putting himself forward because of his ongoing health issues(mores the pity).Bet Driddle can't understand how he took his seat in Hart yet Keith is more popular than he will ever be in the rest of the town.

not4me

Bunsen Honeydew

Quote from: pensionater on November 24, 2014, 07: PM
Bunsen you must be the only person on here who doesn't know who the PHF candidate will be. Can't see Keith Fisher  putting himself forward because of his ongoing health issues(mores the pity).Bet Driddle can't understand how he took his seat in Hart yet Keith is more popular than he will ever be in the rest of the town.
Don't think its DRiddle from Hartlepool First - was told its an EX-Councillor, that's why the Fisher idea seemed credible , obviously somebody with £500 going spare

Lord Elpus

Finding £500 would not be difficult, Fisher would be bound to get it back, even in a worse case senario.

The bookies would give good odds on him winning.  Worth a punt.

clav 73

Fisher has no hope the people of Hart ward would never vote for him after the betrayal of the gypsy site if he stands Iain Sh!tell would be rubbing his hands

DRiddle

Bait refused Mr Pensionater.

Troll elsewhere.

The Great Dictator

Mr Fisher lost his seat for a reason, his constituents tell me he was rather obnoxious.

We need someone likeable to win an election.

pensionater

Didn't realise it was only the people of Hart who decided who our MP will be.

pensionater

Not going anywhere yet Dridddle,at least not till my forecast that you will put up for MP comes true.