Contemptible Beck

Started by craig finton, October 30, 2014, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

craig finton

Just when you think they couldn't get any lower......

http://www.hartlepoolpost.co.uk

mk1

steveL

I think we are engaged in a game of semantics here as people try to squirm out from their responsibilities. It looks like people are trying to say that there is a difference between being a board member and being a Trustee

So the search is on for references to them being Trustees. Any offers?
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Party Pooper

Is it perhaps the TRUST part of trustee that is getting them confused?
Are you sure he didn't say they have never been trustworthy ?

Land Phil

The picture of his car parked outside that has  been used by the Mail is a bit of a give away.

Stevef

Everything people need to know is here. Trustees and 'the Board' are essentially one and the same thing so Beck has just dug himself a little deeper into the hole he is already in. He's now lied in full council.

https://www.gov.uk/running-charity/trustee-role-board
You are what you do. It is what it does. Everything else is illusion or Delusion.

ashamedtobebritish

Don't you just love it when hapless Labour councillors open their traps and start to produce noise.

Might this be the same Paul Beck who was in asda last week sniveling around Crackers-Belcher. The sheer brown-nosing is enough to knock you sick.

Maybe we could give "what the heck" beck a shovle and whilst he is digging himself a deeper hole he may end up digging them all a hole they can all get in.

Becks getting it in the neck.
But what the heck
Its only councillor beck
So go and Feck

brassed off monkey

Is this the first of many backside to fall out now that Angelina Ballerina has finally been charged, if as he has said in full council, he was not a trustee of mra, why has he left it until this late date to come out with that information.
Was Beck speaking on behalf of SAB or did he include him in his statement to council to bolster his own denial of his position at mra, surely SAB should have made his position clear at the same time as Beck ?

Have the legal & financial responsibilities just hit home to him & SAB ?

Lord Elpus

The People of Hartlepool deserves better than these self serving individuals masquerading as Councillors. 

What will it take for the decent Members of Hartlepool Labour group to regain control of their party from the gang of four.  They seem happy to sit back and watch them ruin their party's standing and their own reputations?

I know there are more scandals to be made public concerning this shower, do the decent thing and regain control of your party from these people and save this town from any more humiliation.

Jeff

There is a theme here.....
Beck denies being a trustee
Beck denies knowing about Gypsy meeting
Beck denies Hart Ward the chance of voting on his performance as a cllr by not standing next May.
Beck denies Jean Robinson is the most useless cllr ever

He's obviously been having long chats with Peter Devlin over MRA to find some "wriggle room'

If these two weren't trustees then who were?
I  may know buggerall but at least I know it

not4me

If Beck wasn't a Trustee then why did he feel the need to resign from the position? What a d*c**e*d

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/another-hartlepool-councillor-resigns-from-troubled-manor-residents-association-1-5838127

steveL

"I can confirm that Mr Stephen Akers-Belcher and Mr Paul Beck both appear as trustees on the 31st March 2012 Annual Return form."
Charity Commission July 11th, 2013

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

not4me

I think that's what known as being completely screwed  :o

Alnwickist

combine the comment from SteveL with the video of Beck making his statement, open and shut case for him to go now.