Congratulations UKIP

Started by steveL, May 07, 2014, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SRMoore

Quote from: DRiddle on May 08, 2014, 10: AM
I think you know fine WELL(s) there was little point in approaching the Tories.
That isn't true as you well know, David. 

brassed off monkey

There isn't a Tory Party in Hartlepool, there is of course the Wells Family + srmoore & from what I can see the friends of west park have now realised what they actually get from the TorLab coalition party.

SRMoore

There are many, many people who would and do disagree with you Brassed off Monkey.

DRiddle

Shane, there was never a chance of any 'stand downs', I'd say the number of fairly obvious paper candidates is evidence of that. Ray would have put up his pet goldfish as a candidate if it was allowed...

steveL

There are plenty of Tories in Hartlepool; it's just that there aren't any Tory councillors. For example, normally you would expect a typical Tory to be horrified at the thought of a pub in a cemetery but Wells will vote with Labour tonight.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

testing times

Quote from: steveL on May 08, 2014, 06: PM
There are plenty of Tories in Hartlepool; it's just that there aren't any Tory councillors. For example, normally you would expect a typical Tory to be horrified at the thought of a pub in a cemetery but Wells will vote with Labour tonight.

Well you got that one right, Steve. The attempt to get the council to voluntarily give up the license was voted down by the Labour/Tory coalition to a man.

monty767

My membership reminder came through the front door today......and straight out the back to the bin.