Teesside or Durham?

Started by Inspector Knacker, May 01, 2014, 10: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_exile

So as I see it DRiddle is to blame for poverty in the third world, the black death and the flooding that caused Noah to build a big boat in Richies and Westgarths yard.

The fact of the matter is, anybody can join the PHF Facebook page, and certain people won't like this, BUT the admin on that page can ban and block anybody that they feel "upsets the Apple cart" that's life on the modern world of social media. The sooner people like the never has been ex paper editor and his boring alter ego get to grips with that the better.

I have no political allegiance, in fact I no longer live in the town. However I am appalled (as are many people) with the current councillors, council leaders and politician incumbent in Hartlepool.

Advocating the non voting stance plays right into the hands of the Sitting parties and by default, the fact that this stance is supported, is indeed supporting the Belchers et al.

I applaud not only DRizzle but also anybody with the gumption to put themselves up there to be elected and to try and make a difference. Hartlepool is a town in decline lets hope the rot can be stopped.

I say vote and vote for anybody that is standing against any of the Belchers clan/wells clan or any other of the SCABS cronies

DRiddle

Years ago when I was a kid, my dad took me to a fundraising event at Durham Prison. It was a 'craft fair' where the women in the prison had stalls in the garden area selling cuddly toys and bits and pieces they'd made for a few quid. The money raised was going to charity.

As far as I recall it wasn't open to the general public as such, the 'buyers' were prison officers, probation officers (like my dad) and their families, that kind of thing.

Some of these women were murders, violent criminals, I believe some had even committed infanticide.

I remember buying a toy hedgehog one of them had knitted out of wool for 50p.

I can see the headline in Harry's blog already "Riddle, the child killers and the hedgehog".

I think some people really need to gain some perspective. I'm running for council in Hartlepool, not trying to be Prime Minister. If you want 'dirt' on people, read all of the articles on this site. Practically all of the stories on the Hartlepool Post are about ACTUAL councillors and potential wrong doing.

DRiddle

Quotethe flooding that caused Noah to build a big boat in Richies and Westgarths yard.

UKIPS Oxfordshire councillor David Silvester would beg to differ on who is to blame for the flooding.

the_exile

Good God David

Was it a grey or brown hedgehog just so Harry can get the facts correct in the blog ;-)

Can almost hear the glee in Campbell's voice as he tells Harry about this one!

"Boss boss boss! Riddle has just admitted to having mixed with child killers, and funding their life of luxury in jail. He even sleeps with a toy hedgehog"

And in my minds eye, campbo is in a white suit with an eary moustache as he shouts Boss Boss Boss

Mican

Quote from: DRiddle on May 03, 2014, 10: AM
Quotethe flooding that caused Noah to build a big boat in Richies and Westgarths yard.

UKIPS Oxfordshire councillor David Silvester would beg to differ on who is to blame for the flooding.

Sorry to have to say your constant reference to UKIP is like MK1 constantly calling people racist etc. etc. etc. getting predictably boring, just get on with your local electioneering and give it a break.  Getting at them wont stop people picking on you, it goes with the territory.

pensionater

I understand that some people on here would accept any candidate other than those presently representing the Labour party.But if this forum is only for them then it is pretty pointless.Sometimes though that is the impression that is given and i for one need to know who could possibly be running this town in the future.I'm afraid i am not willing just to accept someone because he tells me he's the best thing since sliced bread,and if they can't give straight answers without there friends on here rallying round and saying they are being targeted then they,in my eye,s aren't upto the job.

mk1

Quote from: pensionater on May 03, 2014, 06: PM
i am not willing just to accept someone because he tells me he's the best thing since sliced bread,and if they can't give straight answers without there friends on here rallying round and saying they are being targeted then they,in my eye,s aren't upto the job.

I 'aint Riddle's  friend.
However I know a witch-hunt when I see one.
2 very self-important people pitched up here with a burning desire to get back at someone who booted them off off his forum.
Forget all the shyte about  'truth'.
This is nothing more than a desire to get even.
It has become a convenient hook for other politicaly motivated groups  to hang their campaign on.
A mish-mash of  deranged obsessives and political opportunists  joining together in the desperate hope they can destroy the only person who seems able to land consistent blows on the corrupt Labout cabal.

Some people just talk the talk whilst others walk the walk.

DRiddle

What I find interesting is the assertion that I don't answer questions. I'm on here daily and I started the PHF facebook to directly engage with (normal) members of the public and answer their questions. I INVITED them to ask me things. James Campbell and others on here have asked me specific questions numerous times and received answers. Riddler asked me a question about Teesside and was given an answer. It perhaps wasn't the one he was looking for, but it was an honest answer. Contrast that with the Labour Party who haven't given a straight answer in council in years... then they basically banned people from asking questions at all.

Yet somehow I'm the 'bad guy'.... that's a very bizarre conclusion to arrive at.

The Labour Party fear me as much if not more than ANY of the candidates up this year. That may well make me sound arrogant but I believe that to be a valid statement.

It's been over 2 years since I suggested on here a certain councillor would be vulnerable in 2014. I heard on the grapevine SHE laughed at the time. I assume she's not laughing now...

pensionater

A witch hunt was what you and some of your mates carried out on Arc.If Driddle associates with dodgy mates ,people should know about it.When and if the time comes for him to make judgments that could possibly affect me or my family i want to know that these people aren't affecting what his decision's are.If it's one thing i hate it's hypocrisy.

DRiddle

QuoteIf Driddle associates with dodgy mates ,people should know about it

As I've said, 20 years ago I went to school with the lad that was referred to earlier. Since leaving school, I've probably seen him two or three times at pools.

I believe said fella had some indiscretions in his youth. However, to my knowledge he has never fire bombed a synagogue. None of my friends or associates have ever fire bombed a synagogue.

I challenge all of my 'critics' on this forum to say the same...  ;)

pensionater

What you seem to forget Mki is that when HB appeared on here DRiddle and some of the others (Stokoe) almost came in their pants and where tripping over each other to be his mate.Where Driddle slipped up ,in my opinion was taking HB for granted and trying to use him in his failed bid to get his mate Bilton nominated.Driddle was ,again in my opinion, not trying to show ,as he said, that people were complacent , but that people of Hartlepool are gullible.Two completely different things.

mk1

Quote from: pensionater on May 03, 2014, 07: PM
A witch hunt was what you and some of your mates carried out on Arc.

If you say so . In the interests of accuracy though I will point out I have only ever met/spoken to 1 other member here and that was by accident and the conversation lasted less than 10 mins and had nothing to do with anything mentioned on the site. 
I also said I hoped UKIP get Mad Dog's seat. I have yet to see a UKIP-PER say they hope PHF win a seat.

If Driddle associates with dodgy mates ,people should know about it.

I can think of no dodgier a person than the one presently busting a gut putting out desperate messages  on his conspiracy-theory dominated twitter account begging people to contact him if they have any dirt on Riddle.

When and if the time comes for him to make judgments that could possibly affect me or my family i want to know that these people aren't affecting what his decision's are.If it's one thing i hate it's hypocrisy.

If I were Riddle I would write you off as a possible vote and not waste any more time  with you. 
I suspect your vote  was never really up for grabs anyway.

mk1

What you seem to forget Mki is that when HB appeared on here DRiddle and some of the others (Stokoe) almost came in their pants and where tripping over each other to be his mate.

A common mistake many here have made. Find me any UKIP supprter who still thinks that way.
I can honestly say I never saw any other outcome to his joining than the one that came to pass. I even sent a PM the night he joined predicting the course of events. Many may have missed it but the entire first days contributions from Harry (over a dozen?) were deleted the next morning  because they were grossly offensive/divisive.

DRiddle

QuoteWhere Driddle slipped up ,in my opinion was taking HB for granted and trying to use him in his failed bid to get his mate Bilton nominated.

Let's just explore that theory for a second. PHF were highly unlikely to win Manor House even before we failed to put up a candidate. Agreed?

However, given our limited resources wouldn't it have been really clever if we could have had Labour scrambling around using up their time and resources, trying to hold a ward we weren't even going to fight?

So how would we go about doing that exactly?

Personally, the way I'd have done that would be to start a rumour that there was an independent candidate going to throw his hat in the ring with a very large circle of friends who live in the ward.

If I personally had started that rumour, it probably wouldn't have had much substance because of my alleged reputation as a "manipulator" and "spin doctor".

So what would I have needed to be able to have Labour scrambling around wasting resources trying to defend a ward PHF didn't even end up fighting?......... I'd have needed somebody to start the rumour on my behalf.

Step forward Harry Blackwood...  ;)

Yet some people still think I was the gullible one in that whole escapade...

Inspector Knacker

Meanwhile, back at the ranch......Teesside........we always end up being fleeced.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.