Questions and answers

Started by dave77, March 28, 2014, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stokoe

Dave77 are you writing from a script. Can I ask a question you joined the forum in July 13 your first post was in December 13. Then a barrage of questions in the last week or so,must of been waiting for the other two monkeys were you. Or are you arry.?

HarryBlackwood

Edward. Or Stokoe as you prefer.

Unlike you I always use my own name. I don't know who Dave is. But please continue the childish bullying.

stokoe

Arry said stop bullying your avin  a laugh,your getting desperate now marra love ted.

dave77

Quote from: stokoe on March 29, 2014, 04: PM
Dave77 are you writing from a script. Can I ask a question you joined the forum in July 13 your first post was in December 13. Then a barrage of questions in the last week or so,must of been waiting for the other two monkeys were you. Or are you arry.?

QuoteThen a barrage of questions in the last week or so

here are the question i have asked on this site

QuoteShouldn't the facebook page be promoted more?
When will politicians and people with political agenda's give straight honest answers?

now go back and read my post again and tell me where i said this! (this was to Riddler5 for quoting something i did not say)

if this is the case, why won't people answer straight forward questions with straight forward answers? (this was in a reply to something Riddler5 had written)

Quotei will ask it again, hopefully for the last time.

where in my post did i state "where do you get the idea it's some sort of politicians rest home.....?"
you posted this comment as something i had stated. yes/no?

so you have made up a statement and posted it as something i have said yes/no?

can i add another question

where in this thread have i mentioned Mr Riddle?
making things up in your own mind does not constitute the truth

are these not legitimate questions? oops there is another to add to the "barrage" of questions.

any more questions?

see i am willing to answer questions!!

so this is how i see it. i started a thread which i believe is topical. i did not mention any names, i did not change quotes to suit my own agenda (the members didn't even apologize for blatantly changing the quotes, which they cannot deny as it is on the thread for everyone to see, and screen shots on my pc)

yet i am the bad guy! or even maybe a monkey! i have an opinion, you lot don't like it, so again i'm the bad guy.

look at local politics and see the greed and corruption, my General question of
QuoteWhen will politicians and people with political agenda's give straight honest answers?
seems to have been turned into "lets hold a witch hunt against dave77" and ask if he is connected to Harry Blackwood.

if Admin have a problem with my post then i should imagine Admin would get in touch and give me a reasonable explanation. at this point in time no one from Admin has contacted me.

can i ask you a question stokoe?

do you believe politics is full of corruption, underhandedness and needs to be cleaned up?

i believe it does, which is why i started this thread, it is coincidental that other threads are having a go at Mr D Riddle and other members of this forum.

HarryBlackwood

Great stuff Dave.

Here's the problem as I see it.

I was banned from the PHF FB for asking questions and for writing a blog that Riddler didn't like.

A number of other people were banned for the same thing: asking questions.

James Campbell was placed on Jankers on this forum for being boring AKA asking questions. They also didn't like the idea that he knew me, although I've never even spoken to the guy.

This brings me to you. You've asked questions. They immediately abuse you and suggest you know me.

These are people who want serious political debates and they behave like school bullies.

Keep going but I predict the outcome now: a ban for you and probably me.

Jamescampbell78

Or you'll go on pre-mod first so MK1 can write stuff about you that you can't respond to until 4-12 hours later when your reply is no longer valid?

dave77

Seems questions are not liked Harry or people are unable to actually answer a question truthfully so they don't answer at all. Or change quotes so they can use the answer they like.

I Have seen the questions James Campbell asked in a post before it was removed and he was placed on pre-mod, none of the questions he asked would have been very difficult to answer.

i am going to make an assumption here (maybe right, maybe wrong)

QuoteQuote from: stokoe on Today at 02:10 PM

Think these three disruptive monkeys want to f*c* up all the posts.

my assumption is that stokoe is referring to James Campbell, Harry Blackwood and myself.

now just to clarify a few things

1. i have no idea who James Campbell is, i have never met this person. I only know his name because of this forum.

2. I do recognise the name Harry Blackwood but i have never met him. i only recently found Harry's blog and seen a picture of him, otherwise i would have no idea what he looks like. I have never had any contact with Harry or James besides threads here that we have all posted in.

i am going to have to repeat myself again as people just do not listen, or rather choose no to listen.

I am my own person, with my own views. i may agree with some posts that Harry Blackwood and James Campbell have written. i also agree with some posts that MK1, Riddler5, stokoe and others have posted on here but i also disagree with some posts written, Harry and James included.
I am nobody's puppet unlike some on here

HarryBlackwood

Dave. Well said.

But you'll find it much easier to be Riddle's bitch.

dave77

Quote from: HarryBlackwood on March 29, 2014, 08: PM
Dave. Well said.

But you'll find it much easier to be Riddle's b**ch.

Aww do you really think so Harry!!

Can i not be your b**ch instead!!! pleeeeeaase haha

HarryBlackwood

Dave, I think you've already been accused of that.
:-)

Nothing more than distraction. These people hate being out in a position where their blinkered view is called into question. They hate direct questions even more.

Personally, I'll keep going. The abuse gives me a bit of a buzz TBH. When you get personal abuse you know you're on the right track.

dave77

i have been accused of quite a few things in my lifetime, but being someones b**ch is a new one to add to the list  8)