Questions and answers

Started by dave77, March 28, 2014, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dave77

Quote from: Riddler5 on March 29, 2014, 11: AM
Your second sentence.

maybe i am a bit dim, but please quote from my post where i said the exact words you have accused me of saying.

i will make it easier for you this is what you wrote
Quotewhere do you get the idea it's some sort of politicians rest home.....?

now please go back, read my post again and again and tell me where word for word i wrote that comment.

i will admit i am not the best with English and grammar. but this is the second sentence taken from my post you mentioned.

Quotei will spell it out for them. all they think of is Me Me Me. typical!

it is all about how questions and statements are worded, you seem to make up your own version of what someone has written.

mk1

Quote from: dave77 on March 29, 2014, 11: AM
i have my opinions you have yours. or are we not allowed to have opinions that go against the institution?

This is getting silly.
No one said you could not post.
No one tried to stop you posting.
No one threatened you.
All that happened was others did not agree with you. Thats it.
What is wrong with that?
Can you not handle it when someone says they disagree with you?
Is every failure to fall in with your midset and attack on the  principle of democracy.
What is happening is that you are in a minority.
You are treading a path  that led to James being  put on pre-mod.
This insistence that your questions be answered and be answered to your satisfaction this instant is not sustainable.

mk1

Argue with yourself. This is the most stupid idiotic argument ever to grace the forum.
Can I ask the other regulars to leave these two to wallow in their martyrdom

dave77

Quote from: mk1 on March 29, 2014, 12: PM
Quote from: dave77 on March 29, 2014, 11: AM
i have my opinions you have yours. or are we not allowed to have opinions that go against the institution?

This is getting silly.
No one said you could not post.
No one tried to stop you posting.
No one threatened you.
All that happened was others did not agree with you. Thats it.
What is wrong with that?
Can you not handle it when someone says they disagree with you?
Is every failure to fall in with your midset and attack on the  principle of democracy.
What is happening is that you are in a minority.
You are treading a path  that led to James being  put on pre-mod.
This insistence that your questions be answered and be answered to your satisfaction this instant is not sustainable.

i agree it is getting silly.

again read the posts, the original post is a generalization, no names mentioned. the disagreements against other posters in this thread are because the posters are not quoting my comment, but making up their own comments and putting them across as something i said.
if that means that i am put on pre-mod or banned from the site then so be it.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: dave77 on March 29, 2014, 12: PM
Your second sentence.

maybe i am a bit dim, but please quote from my post where i said the exact words you have accused me of saying.

now please go back, read my post again and again and tell me where word for word i wrote that comment.

i will admit i am not the best with English and grammar. but this is the second sentence taken from my post you mentioned.

it is all about how questions and statements are worded, you seem to make up your own version of what someone has written.

Your second sentence begins...'they can gang up on me........etc' You first sentence was 'Thanks Harry'... it had a full  stop after it
Just out of interest.. I am nothing to do with Mr Riddle. Never met him, never will.... and I have no idea what the question is he wouldn't answer.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

dave77

Argue with yourself. This is the most stupid idiotic argument ever to grace the forum.

not an argument whilst people like yourself insist on trying to state people have said things they clearly have not.
you don't seem to read things properly before you start quoting.
that is not an argument.

Inspector Knacker

Which two would they be....?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

dave77

Quote from: Riddler5 on March 29, 2014, 12: PM
Quote from: dave77 on March 29, 2014, 12: PM
Your second sentence.

Your second sentence begins...'they can gang up on me........etc' You first sentence was 'Thanks Harry'... it had a full  stop after it
Just out of interest.. I am nothing to do with Mr Riddle. Never met him, never will.... and I have no idea what the question is he wouldn't answer.

and still the question remains unanswered

i will ask it again, hopefully for the last time.

where in my post did i state "where do you get the idea it's some sort of politicians rest home.....?"
you posted this comment as something i had stated. yes/no?

so you have made up a statement and posted it as something i have said yes/no?

can i add another question

where in this thread have i mentioned Mr Riddle?
making things up in your own mind does not constitute the truth

dave77

the only two names i have mentioned in any of my posts in this thread are Harry (to thank him for his reply and heads up)
and riddler5 (as riddler5 makes up quotes for me)

nowhere else will you find me mentioning names.

as previously stated my first post was a generalization of politics in this country at the moment.

then members come along and state i have said things i have not.

Pwilson

This is just getting silly now.

Is this forum really a website for grown men & women?

Just the bickering and pettiness is way beyond school yard, the opening post may not have been directed at anyone but it was implied and a common theme is developing on a number of threads.

dave77

Quote from: Pwilson on March 29, 2014, 12: PM
This is just getting silly now.

Is this forum really a website for grown men & women?

Just the bickering and pettiness is way beyond school yard, the opening post may not have been directed at anyone but it was implied and a common theme is developing on a number of threads.

no implication directed at anyone.
with local elections due, i thought a post like this would be topical.
the post reflects modern day politics in any town or city in the uk.
it seems to me the way people have torn my post apart, they agree that politics should stop as it is eg: corrupt, full of waffle and brown envelopes.
the way i look at the post is, modern politics needs someone with b*lls to stand up to the rot that is corruption, nowhere have i seen any manifesto's or statements that imply that a particular politician or political party have the b*lls to do this.

i would have let this go, but i do not see why members of this site can blatantly change quotes to suit their own agenda.

stokoe

Think these three disruptive monkeys want to f*c* up all the posts.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: stokoe on March 29, 2014, 02: PM
Think these three disruptive monkeys want to f*c* up all the posts.

Am I the only one who is finding that the threads are all running into one mangled mess of blustering? It's getting increasingly difficult to separate one from the other!

HarryBlackwood

Dave. You were warned.

Happens every time on here. It's why this forum has failed to take off.

Someone new comes along and Michael Kenny who is schoolyard bully in chief gets the other bullies to gang up on the newcomer.

David Riddle posts under three names and his bitch MK polices the forum watching out for anyone who calls out Riddle.

Personally, I'd leave the cosy little cabal as it is. Not worth even trying.

Just sad bullies.

dave77

Quote from: HarryBlackwood on March 29, 2014, 03: PM
Dave. You were warned.

Happens every time on here. It's why this forum has failed to take off.

Someone new comes along and Michael Kenny who is schoolyard bully in chief gets the other bullies to gang up on the newcomer.

David Riddle posts under three names and his b**ch MK polices the forum watching out for anyone who calls out Riddle.

Personally, I'd leave the cosy little cabal as it is. Not worth even trying.

Just sad bullies.
Yes Harry you did warn me, thanks again.

i had to post replies to posts that had supposedly quoted what i had written but even when i pointed out the blatant lies they still disagreed. maybe some folk need to go to specsavers or maybe even take an adult education course on reading. even after proving these things certain members still said i had quoted certain items which everyone should be able to see.
if i had written these things i wouldn't have a problem.

as far as i can work out near enough every member of this forum has had a go at a local politician because of the corruptness within the system but when i post about corruption members have a go at my post.
I am not a well educated person (my own doing) but i can see corruption and lies when i see them.