Questions and answers

Started by dave77, March 28, 2014, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dave77

When will politicians and people with political agenda's give straight honest answers?

With new political parties and politicians entering the frame surely they should set out to tell the truth, be open
, honest and answer questions without waffle.
The voting public are sick to the back teeth of lying, cheating scumbags with political agenda's telling blatent lies so they can get voted in just to make as much money as they can with sly underhanded deals involving  brown envelopes or any other kind of sweetner.

People in the UK won't vote because it looks like all politicians are the same. We are told if we want to get things changed then vote for a different political party.  Why should we bother? They all lie to get into a position of power and then do what the hell they want.

Come on you new political types, answer questions honestly when asked, don't change or ignore your manifesto when elected. Please don't forget, we the general public voted you into power, you are put there to serve the general public. Our views and questions are important to us, please remember and respect this.

Inspector Knacker

So which other prospective candidates have you asked questions of...?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Interested

Very fair point and very relevant considering the recent onslaught on DRiddle, has Dave 77, Jamescampbell or our Arry even bothered to ask any other budding or serving councillor similar questions.
I very much doubt it!!!

C'mon gents answer the question honestly and openly?

dave77

Quote from: Riddler5 on March 28, 2014, 09: PM
So which other prospective candidates have you asked questions of...?

I fail to see anywhere in my post I mentioned that I personally had asked any questions of prospective or serving councillors.

dave77

Quote from: Interested on March 28, 2014, 10: PM
Very fair point and very relevant considering the recent onslaught on DRiddle, has Dave 77, Jamescampbell or our Arry even bothered to ask any other budding or serving councillor similar questions.
I very much doubt it!!!

C'mon gents answer the question honestly and openly?

No I have not asked any councillors anything mentioned in my post, serving MP's yes, councillors no.

Inspector Knacker

...and there's the problem. You're like the sweet shop owner that busy hectoring the kid who you think might have nicked a packet of sweets that you fail to notice the gang stealing your till and half your stock.
You go on and on and on about not voting...but you have a choice.... if you don't like the candidates don't vote and stand yourself... simple..... however as your bloated  expectations would demand a candidate that borders between Jesus and. Mother Teresa it may prove problematic.

HarryBlackwood

Dave. I admire your persistence but let me give you a head's up.

MK1 and his little gang of Riddle fans will gang up on you. Before long you'll be placed on remand like James Campbell was. He got the treatment for being boring AKA 'asking questions'.

Tread carefully. Good work.

Inspector Knacker

For people who should be used to not getting answers out off any politicians or aspiring politicoan, you appear to have an unhealthy fixation with this individual which is what I find odd.. Politicians won't answer questions shock, horror..... no surprise there then....buy some wood, build a bridge and get over it...I did a long time ago...!

fred c

Just because someone enters into the now murky world of the council chamber, it doesn`t in my opinion mean that they want to be politicians, it might just be that they want to do their best for the town & it`s residents.

It used to be called Civic Duty, but in this day & age National Party politics has destroyed that ethos & as we have seen with "The Mob" it has become a case of the ego driven self seekers that have come to the fore.

Ay Well.......... Nostalgia`s not what it used to be

dave77

Quote from: HarryBlackwood on March 29, 2014, 07: AM
Dave. I admire your persistence but let me give you a head's up.

MK1 and his little gang of Riddle fans will gang up on you. Before long you'll be placed on remand like James Campbell was. He got the treatment for being boring AKA 'asking questions'.

Tread carefully. Good work.

Thanks Harry.
They can gang up on me as much as they want, they think they are clever people, they are nothing but a bunch of bullies that would fit well into the political circles in this once great country of ours.
i will spell it out for them. all they think of is Me Me Me. typical!
of course i will now probably get a tirade of abuse from them, but that is what i have come to expect from this class of bully. They can throw this abuse at me i think the phrase is "like water off a duck's back" it will just show what kind of person the really are.

i believe what i posted was a generalization of local and national politics, nowhere did i mention names.
the whole point of the post is to get across my and other members of the general public's concern of politics at all levels being corrupt. politicians or future politicians should realise the general public are sick of politicians lining their own pockets, lies, deceit, empty promises etc.
Maybe some people start off in local politics with all good intentions, but unfortunately they are usually brow beaten into the way of thinking of the politicians that have fleeced the system for years. We just have to look at the Hart gypsy fiasco or the MRA ongoing saga, do as we tell you and everything will be fine mentality of the old boys clubs.
politics in general need to be cleaned up, if there wasn't as much back stabbing, fleecing or wondering where they can get more sweetners from then the politicians should have more time to listen to the electorate's concerns and address them.
Politicians of all levels need to get out there and ask the voters what they want, and not just hide away until election time. come and ask us don't just vote on town or country issues without asking the people who put them there what there opinions of the issues are.

Inspector Knacker

This board has generally been for all the things you've just stated....where do you get the idea it's some sort of politicians rest home.....?

dave77

Quote from: Riddler5 on March 29, 2014, 11: AM
This board has generally been for all the things you've just stated....where do you get the idea it's some sort of politicians rest home.....?

if this is the case, why won't people answer straight forward questions with straight forward answers?

i think you need to read things properly. you asked this question in a previous post
QuoteSo which other prospective candidates have you asked questions of...?
i had not mentioned that i had asked questions.

now you are telling me what my ideas are.
Quotewhere do you get the idea it's some sort of politicians rest home.....?
now go back and read my post again and tell me where i said this!

Inspector Knacker

mk1

Quote from: dave77 on March 29, 2014, 11: AM

They can gang up on me as much as they want, they think they are clever people, they are nothing but a bunch of bullies that would fit well into the political circles in this once great country of ours.

There you have it. The ritual chest thumping  telling us how 'tough' you are and how it does not effect you whilst at the same time playing the victim card saying 'they' are ganging up on you. Poor you.
It has not gone too well for Harry. He is not being welcomed as our saviour. The  mate he brought here with him thought the rules did not apply to him and got himself put on  pre-mod. As I understand it this sanction is exceptional  has only been applied once before and that is to Harry source of all the inside information  he tries to use to silence  critics-the Mr Man.

of course i will now probably get a tirade of abuse from them, but that is what i have come to expect from this class of bully. They can throw this abuse at me i think the phrase is "like water off a duck's back" it will just show what kind of person the really are.

The only  personal abuse I have seen  here comes from your mate Harry who really is a bully. I see your problem though-simplistic  logic. Everyone who disagrees with you is a bully . Everyone you agree with  can not  a bully because they agree with you and you are always right.

You really will have to get over the idea that any genuine dissent  is  proof positive your  critics are stupid.

dave77

Quote from: mk1 on March 29, 2014, 11: AM

There you have it. The ritual chest thumping  telling us how 'tough' you are and how it does not effect you whilst at the same time playing the victim card saying 'they' are ganging up on you. Poor you.
It has not gone too well for Harry. He is not being welcomed as our saviour. The  mate he brought here with him thought the rules did not apply to him and got himself put on  pre-mod. As I understand it this sanction is exceptional  has only been applied once before and that is to Harry source of all the inside information  he tries to use to silence  critics-the Mr Man.

The only  personal abuse I have seen  here comes from your mate Harry who really is a bully. I see your problem though-simplistic  logic. Everyone who disagrees with you is a bully . Everyone you agree with  can not  a bully because they agree with you and you are always right.

You really will have to get over the idea that any genuine dissent  is  proof positive your  critics are stupid.

please quote where i said
Quote'they' are ganging up on you.

this is what i stated "They can gang up on me as much as they want"

again just as riddler5 you need to learn too read a post properly and not try and put words in my mouth.

Harry was right though, wasn't he?

and no unlike others on here "i am not always right" i have my opinions you have yours. or are we not allowed to have opinions that go against the institution?