Potty mouth bound to be let off

Started by DRiddle, October 18, 2018, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRiddle

Potty mouth mad dog will be let off with telling other councillors to "fook right off" today. It's pink papered and the plastic Tory chairs the committee anyway. That's despite it being crystal clear on an audio recording which the investigating officers opted NOT to listen to.

fred c

A disgusting foul mouthed individual with size 14 boots, that should never have been allowed anywhere near a council seat.

DRiddle

It was kicked into the long grass to be dealt with at a later date. Very common in HBC.

diSme

Quote from: DRiddle on October 18, 2018, 05: PM
It was kicked into the long grass to be dealt with at a later date. Very common in HBC.

Or not dealt with at all.....

Also very common within HBC
I believe everything and nothing

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: DRiddle on October 18, 2018, 05: PM
The 'accused' or the complaint.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Owen Jones

Quote from: DRiddle on October 18, 2018, 12: PMI would love to listen to it release the recording for us all to hear!!
Potty mouth mad dog will be let off with telling other councillors to "fook right off" today. It's pink papered and the plastic Tory chairs the committee anyway. That's despite it being crystal clear on an audio recording which the investigating officers opted NOT to listen to.

Heknocks68

As I understand it........it is also dress down (for a quid) pink day tomorrow. I am lead to believe it has been officially approved. Which flag to wear hmmm. Zippy

jawsbbc

Quote from: Owen Jones on October 18, 2018, 08: PM
Quote from: DRiddle on October 18, 2018, 12: PMI would love to listen to it release the recording for us all to hear!!
there is a recording  but cannot download it on to forum

Owen Jones

That's a shame I would love to hear Mad Dog barking out abuse.

grim reaper

As far as I can see, her venomous, foul mouth diatribe was full of HATE for Cllr Riddle.
Under those circumstances, I would perceive it as a 'hate crime' and therefore ought to be reported to the police as such. (If it's good enough for Lord Elpus  :P).

We no doubt know what the outcome would be, that's not the point. It would show to a wider audience the type of person infecting the Civic Centre, a person who, in the real world, would not get through the door of such an establishment.

fred c

Quote from: grim reaper on October 19, 2018, 10: AM
As far as I can see, her venomous, foul mouth diatribe was full of HATE for Cllr Riddle.
Under those circumstances, I would perceive it as a 'hate crime' and therefore ought to be reported to the police as such. (If it's good enough for Lord Elpus  :P).

We no doubt know what the outcome would be, that's not the point. It would show to a wider audience the type of person infecting the Civic Centre, a person who, in the real world, would not get through the door of such an establishment.

What an excellent idea, especially in light of the recent Hate Awareness Campaign which is fully supported by HBC and The Dear Leader.....

https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/campaign-launched-against-hate-crime-in-hartlepool-1-8801784

jawsbbc

wish i could post it

diSme

Quote from: jawsbbc on October 20, 2018, 04: PM
wish i could post it

There are a whole host of sites where MP3/audio files can be hosted and shared with everyone. If it's a technical issue let me know. If it's 'restricted' for whatever reason, then fair enough.
I believe everything and nothing

DRiddle

I believe there's a snippet of the audio on various local Hartlepool peoples Facebook pages. Just a few seconds of mad marj clearly dropping the F bomb.

jawsbbc

Quote from: DRiddle on October 20, 2018, 05: PM
I believe there's a snippet of the audio on various local Hartlepool peoples Facebook pages. Just a few seconds of mad marj clearly dropping the F bomb.
the one she says F*** RIGHT OFF ;D ;D ;D