Local Elections - 3rd of May 2012

Started by The Shadow, April 05, 2012, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow

Quote from: kipperdip on April 20, 2012, 05: AM
Thank You Lucy for posting up the Peter Sellers sketch.

I was using that classic bit of comedy to prove the utter pomposity and vaccuous nature of the present political establishment.
What was that? Nigel Farage shamefully plunders over £2m in expenses to fund UKIP? Yes you'd know all about the present political establishment. http://m.guardian.co.uk/politics/2009/may/24/mps-expenses-ukip-nigel-farage?cat=politics&type=article

dangerman

The spin in Rossmere & Owton is some nasty people are putting information about the wrong doings of certain Councillors in the Labour Party, all of which is complete nonsense and untrue.

If residents want assurance then they can come and discuss their concerns with Cllr Wilcox at the centre, she will be happy to explain that thes are lies being spread by Independent Candidates to get their vote.

Labour have been doing a magnificent job in Hartlepool for the 24 years and they will continue to do so for the next 25 years.

I believe it, I believe it.

notinshadow

Why only residents??

My mrs was up at 6am this morning to get ready to go to work to help fund them!!

I myself work 10pm until 6am to help fund them..in truth though I was in bed by 3am, as I had wasted so much time on HTH yesterday, I was knackered so copped off work early.

It's our money and we want answers to how it is being spend, if they don't want to give the Hartlepool people answers in general then stop stealing our money.

Lord Elpus

Quote from: dangerman on April 20, 2012, 07: AM
The spin in Rossmere & Owton is some nasty people are putting information about the wrong doings of certain Councillors in the Labour Party, all of which is complete nonsense and untrue.

If residents want assurance then they can come and discuss their concerns with Cllr Wilcox at the centre, she will be happy to explain that thes are lies being spread by Independent Candidates to get their vote.

Labour have been doing a magnificent job in Hartlepool for the 24 years and they will continue to do so for the next 25 years.

I believe it, I believe it.

I thought Dangerman was being ironic.

brassed off monkey

Will the residents who turn up for a tete-a-tete with Ms Wilcox to discus the Accounts, receive a cup of tea & a free Greggs pasty curtesy of Manor Residents Asc ?

dangerman

My only comment was the part in bold lettering all the rest was from Rossmere residents being brain washed by the the Belchers.

I Dont Believe it might have been more appropriate.

Ryehill

Was it a clever move by  the Hartlepool Conservative Asssociation to change their name and logo for the local elections?     
           Judging by the fiasco of the budget, this weeks handling of the Abu Qatada deportation case and the announcement that George Osborne has sanctioned another £10 billion to the I.M.F. the answer must be a resounding yes. On the other hand will it just confuse their supporters.

Not Stephen Hadow

Quote from: Ryehill on April 20, 2012, 05: PM
          Was it a clever move by  the Hartlepool Conservative Asssociation to change their name and logo for the local elections?

I think you will find "Local Conservatives" is a nationally registered party description that the constituency parties are told to use by Conservative Party Head Office and not one that Hartlepool Conservatives came up with on their own. An ironic twist wouldn't you say.....lol.....

Ryehill

Thanks for that information, Not Stephen Haddow, it does seem a strange thing to do. On the subject of the Conservatives has anyone received their very glossy leaflet on the subject of council tax. I know that nobody likes to pay inflated council tax , but when there are so many other contentious issues bothering the local electorate, it does seem a waste of a quality leaflet to devote it to that one subject.

mk1

I noticed SCAB2 boasting about working 'in the voluntary sector' and I presume he means he has a fully paid job with  non-waged  people working under him that do all the work.
Anyone know where he works and the bung wage he gets (nearly said earns!)

The Shadow

Quote from: Not Stephen Hadow on April 20, 2012, 05: PM
Quote from: Ryehill on April 20, 2012, 05: PM

Blah, blah, blah, [insert made up story about a party I know nothing about here].

Lots of love and kisses,
Hartlepool Independents Putting Hartlepool First AKA Hartlepool First AKA Putting Hartlepool First AKA Hartlepool Independents AKA UKIP First (Yes all registered party descritions. Ok maybe not the last one as that would give the game away wouldn't it)

Fixed it for you Mr Allison. Ohh and BTW what happened to posting under your real name because you don't agree with hiding behind a fake name?

mk1

Quote from: The Shadow on April 20, 2012, 08: PM

insert made up story about a party I know nothing about here....................

Ooopps........you mistakenly  posted  your covering email to Mizz Yates, the one sent with the  fictional expose they printed!

The Shadow

Fictional? Let me quote something from that article.
"Mr Allison confirmed that the [His] email was genuine".

Not Stephen Hadow

http://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0020/107516/enote-rp2d.pdf

https://pefonline.electoralcommission.org.uk/Search/ViewRegistrations/Profile.aspx

Regulated entity profile:  Conservative and Unionist Party 
Date registered: 14/01/1999 
Financial year end (dd/mm) ?:  31/12 
Party address: 30 Millbank
London
SW1P 4DP
United Kingdom 

Party Leader:  The Rt Hon David Cameron 
Nominating officer:  Mr Alan Mabbutt 
Treasurer:  Mr Norman Green 
Campaigns officer:  None 
Other officers:  Mr Matthew Lane
Mr Mark McInnes

Party administrators:  Mr Simon Day

Emblems
47  Emblem 1 Conservatives Emblem
48  Emblem 2 Scottish Emblem
49  Emblem 3 Welsh Emblem

Descriptions
Conservatives   
Scottish Conservative and Unionist   
Scottish Conservatives   
Local Conservatives   
David Cameron's Conservatives   
Ceidwadwyr Cymreig Welsh Conservatives
Conservatives: Vote blue, go green   
Conservatives: Stop the hospital cuts   
The Conservative Party Candidate   
Conservative Party Candidate   
Welsh Conservative Party Candidate Ymgeisydd Plaid Geidwadol Cymru
Conservative Party Plaid Geidwadol Cymru

mk1

Quote from: The Shadow on April 20, 2012, 08: PM
Fictional? Let me quote something from that article.
"Mr Allison confirmed that the [His] email was genuine".

I believe you.................