Something I have noticed

Started by Sunken Ships, May 02, 2012, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christine blakey

There is nothing friendly about this.

I appreciate the take of others, I just thought it was better to ask questions of those you see concerns with, by getting in touch with them, rather than coming on HTH and complaining.

Has those who want to know where money has gone etc, been in touch with those they are concerned about.  They may read HTH but I don't think you are going to get answers that way?

mk1

No one at the Council is going to lift a finger on this one.
The risk is too great. This group seem to have total control of the Party and can kick out anyone who dares challenge them. The rest of the Labour group cower  and hope someone else does the dirty work for them. There is no career prospects for anyone who takes them on and loses.
Labour has been hijacked by a mob of chancers who's only aim is to set themselves up for life before they are found out. They hope the pile they make before the inevitable downfall will see them  into old age.
The SCABs are well on the way. One of them is a professional victim. Always on the look out for ways to claim compo for every slight-imagined or otherwise-whilst the other hawks himself around to anyone looking for influence on planning matters.

steveL

You're right, Christine. So before we publish anything, let's approach the lady and ask if we can discuss it.....and then let's allow ourselves to be told that an elected Councillor doesn't want to talk about how she's spent taxpayers money on providing salaries for her family and friends and to talk to her solicitor instead.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

Just thought I would  post this gem............

Brain Teaser: How do they keep their trousers up?