The Belcher broadside.....

Started by Inspector Knacker, April 20, 2019, 04: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

CAB spotted meeting the public earlier today

Inspector Knacker

From what I was told he was putting letters in selective houses.
There's the possibility that with that coat on he's training to be a postman. You never know what the future holds.
What was he tooting at through the hole? Is that a toupee slipping back?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Have heard that some people have been getting personalised letters dropping through their letter boxes. The type that most parties only send to postal voters. Wonder if that's what he was delivering?

stokoe

Spotted the CAB mobile in Tanfield rd at 1-50.

diSme

Interesting....

There was a youngish looking fella posting letters this morning in the rossmere area, but only to certain addresses. It wasn't anyone I recognised, and I am yet to speak to a neighbour about what was received....
I believe everything and nothing

seaton

CAB posted on his FB page indicating his total support for Cranney and thanking him for all his good work etc.followed by 4/5 comments backing Cranney saying similar. My comment about Cranney being a failed businessman etc was removed, there were around 8 other comments not visible and now comments have been closed, obviously some more 'truthful' comments were posted.

mk1

The usual suspects fighting to see who can crawl the furthest up CABs backside. I note Jason has started writing  like wot how Cranney speaks-it must be catching!

https://www.facebook.com/159119108028221/photos/a.212693266004138/377153132891483/?type=3&theater

Poor Christopher, he knows his days are numbered and he just has to sit and take it.

Time for mini-skirts again (when isn't it?).....................

https://youtu.be/cnd15Bp_zMY?t=3

mk1

mk1

Inspector Knacker

I loved the Facebook comment about him being the star at the helm of the town.
Why does the word Titanic come to mind?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on May 02, 2019, 07: PM
I loved the Facebook comment about him being the star at the helm of the town.
Why does the word Titanic come to mind?

Clint Eastwood sprung to mind....remember his co-star.........the Orang Utang called Clyde 

mk1

CAB has been very busy tonight. He is frantically watching his Facebook page and has to dive in every couple of minutes to delete all the comments that do not fit the way he believes he should be seen. This is some of the milder stuff he has binned.

.                                .

.            .

.                                   .

Most are too strong even for here. It is obvious the man is deeply unpopular and apart from the odd  debt-ridden washed up DJ running rigged phone-ins he has no real friends.

https://youtu.be/1l0fH0dRUow?t=52

Lucy Lass-Tick

Roost, home, chickens - rearrange as required.  ::)

mk1

The fun continues.............

On CAB's page

and a question for Mammy Belcher on her son's page.

Lucy Lass-Tick