Beck resigns

Started by admin, July 27, 2018, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffh

Surely they wouldn't be so stupid as to not keep records of all income & expenditure - would they?

Inspector Knacker

Looks like the local party members have come out of a collective coma, slapped their own faces and are finally asking the question how they allowed themselves to be lead by that lot in the first place.
However, the question has to be asked, why did it take so long, when even tribes in the Amazonian rain forest could see the light.
Is this a belated dawning of their shambolic leaderships lengthy tenure or, political expediency and the realisation it finally couldn't continue ?
Saving the public or the Party?
The ironic thing is the members now acting could have ended this dire reign a long time ago, that's probably the most depressing thing of all.

When owners have a dog that keeps biting people, it's their job to stop it biting people. Standing by and letting it carry on till you spot the police walking up your garden path is a bit late in the day to be contacting the vet.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: jeffh on August 01, 2018, 06: AM
Surely they wouldn't be so stupid as to not keep records of all income & expenditure - would they?
I really shouldn't be laughing this early in the morning. Has the Rifty become an independent state?

kevplumb

CAB on becks resignation "paul is one of the most honourable people I know"

says it all really FFS the man is a proven liar  :o
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: kevplumb on August 01, 2018, 12: PM

says it all really FFS the man is a proven liar  :o
Bearing in mind he did say  'people he knows'.

mk1

says it all really FFS the man is a proven liar
No he is just unlucky.
Like the time he was a security Guard and he did Car Boot Sales where it was found he was selling the same type of suits they made in the factory he was guarding. Took a while for that to get sorted out

brassed off monkey

Quote from: mk1 on August 02, 2018, 05: PM

says it all really FFS the man is a proven liar
No he is just unlucky.
Like the time he was a security Guard and he did Car Boot Sales where it was found he was selling the same type of suits they made in the factory he was guarding. Took a while for that to get sorted out

It can't be, Paul (Big Fibber) Beck is one of the  most "Honourable Men" Christopher Akers Belcher has ever met.

Topcat

But Brutus was an honourable man.

Inspector Knacker

And just like Brutus, he's history now.
An obedient foot soldier, only obeying orders, who liked a pat on the head.

DRiddle

I'm hearing there the wheels are in motion to expel the most honorable man CAB knows from the Labour Party. Presumably for a very public attempt to discredit the Labour candidate campaigning for his vacant seat.

fred c

I wonder if he can get his £10k back...........Will he blow the whistle on what's gone on with the LabMob over the last 7 or 8 years.... That would destroy any vestige of credibility the labour party in Hartlepool have left.

DRiddle

I doubt he has a clue to be honest. Patsy. 

mk1

Quote from: DRiddle on August 21, 2018, 07: PM
Presumably for a very public attempt to discredit the Labour candidate campaigning for his vacant seat.
Links or explanation would be helpful.
If you see something on social media and you think 'wow' copy/screen grab it immediately because a lot is deleted upon reflection.
Any Facebook post can be copied by clicking on the time of the post you want to copy. Then a 'right click' and 'save as' Web Page Complete. It is that simple

mk1