Brash on the way back........

Started by mk1, August 21, 2018, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Elpus

I more than most have reasons to dislike what the so called Labour Group has done over the years, especially when the likes of Mad Dog, the SCAB's and Carl (the two faced little shight) have made it personal and have behaved in a vicious, vindictive manner.

However, IF the Labour Group is going to change, for the better, it needs a serious cull, they will also need some leadership.  Apart from Cllr Dave Hunter I don't see anyone capable of rebuilding the Group.  If Dave Hunter can ditch the bitches he'll need help from some capable people.  I have no problem with 'Windbag' Brash, if the Labour Group had a few more like him I'm convinced we'd see some positive changes within HBC.

No disrespect to the Independent (UKIP) group but I'd don't see much talent, apart from Shane who seems to have his heart in the right place.  James Black and Leisa Smith seems to be on the ball, not sure about Sue Little.  From what I've seen I don't really rate the rest of them,  Ged Hall is damaged goods having being tainted by his involvement with MRA and other so called charities. John Lauderdale AKA Creeping Jesus I wouldn't trust an inch.  As for the Park Tories, they know Wells 'did them over good and proper' and left them holding the baby.

The point I'm trying to make is Hartlepool Council is short on talented intelligent Councillors, people like 'Windbag' (Eloquent) Brash are needed to give us back the Council we deserve.  There needs to be a lot of bridges built and trust regained, but for the good of our town that needs to happen. 

Councillors from all parties need to be seen to be working together I really hope I see that happen and soon.  That can only happen under good leadership and that can't be a one man band.  We need to see a united team in the Council (Did I mention, minus the sniffling little shight Richardson).

fred c

I wonder...... If the new Labour crowd do manage to get the upper hand would they reverse the anti democratic changes to the constitution made by the LabMob......Will they also balance the various committee chairs and the make up of committees.....

Unless they are prepared to include Good Councillor (of all parties) in the running of the town we will be in the same situation as now.

An awful lot of residents seem to want an end to the Masterplans/Visions/ Pie in the Sky Schemes and the basic services and amenities improving drastically.......

mk1

Quote from: The Great Dictator on August 22, 2018, 11: AM

Bring him back, its nice to have councillors with an IQ.

Can't be all  that 'savy' when those with the collective IQ of a cabbage managed to  push Brash out of the Party.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: fred c on August 22, 2018, 01: PM
I wonder...... If the new Labour crowd do manage to get the upper hand would they reverse the anti democratic changes to the constitution made by the LabMob......Will they also balance the various committee chairs and the make up of committees.....
I expect nothing to change, they'll have forgotten nothing and learnt nothing.
They need a spell in the wilderness.
I've heard of Lions lead by donkeys, but this town's ball and chain is Donkeys elected by Donkeys.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on August 22, 2018, 01: PM
Quote from: The Great Dictator on August 22, 2018, 11: AM

Bring him back, its nice to have councillors with an IQ.

Can't be all  that 'savy' when those with the collective IQ of a cabbage managed to  push Brash out of the Party.

I agree, it's like the schoolyard, the bullies and cunning ones always took just what they wanted off the bright kids, intelligence is no defence in those situations, indeed it's a provocation to the grunters, all very Animal Farm.

Owen Jones

You could always put your money where your mouth is and stand yourself because you don't seem like a donkey more an ass

admin

Quote from: Owen Jones on August 22, 2018, 01: PM
You could always put your money where your mouth is and stand yourself because you don't seem like a donkey more an ass

Provocative name-calling of members is a distinct no-no on this forum. Admin.

mk1

.......and a Donkey is an Ass. They are synonymous.

Lord Elpus

Unless they are prepared to include Good Councillor (of all parties) in the running of the town we will be in the same situation as now.

An awful lot of residents seem to want an end to the Masterplans/Visions/ Pie in the Sky Schemes and the basic services and amenities improving drastically.......

If Labour does win Hart and there is a chance of ditching the bitches as David Riddle says it'll all depend on the likes of Lindridge and Richardson supporting change.

I'll bet a pound to 8 lbs of steaming fresh horse shight that sniffling Carl Richardson will play the 'what's in it for me' card.  He'll be after a chairmanship and the special responsibility money that goes with it.  Personally I'd tell him to shove it where the monkey shoved its nuts, sideways.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Owen Jones on August 22, 2018, 01: PM
Looks like I touched a nerve there. I take it you have a horse in the race?

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on August 22, 2018, 03: PM
Looks like I touched a nerve there. I take it you have a horse in the race?

Provocative screen name and provocative posts. If it walks like a duck and quacks.............

Inspector Knacker

It was fairly obvious, the contradictions always surface.

fred c

Quote from: Lord Elpus on August 22, 2018, 03: PM

If Labour does win Hart and there is a chance of ditching the bitches as David Riddle says it'll all depend on the likes of Lindridge and Richardson supporting change.

I'll bet a pound to 8 lbs of steaming fresh horse shight that sniffling Carl Richardson will play the 'what's in it for me' card.  He'll be after a chairmanship and the special responsibility money that goes with it.  Personally I'd tell him to shove it where the monkey shoved its nuts, sideways.

It will be just another LabMob....what's in it for me bargaining chip by the man in the threadbare suit.

As for the other fella, we already know the value we can place on his principles and integrity.