Middleton Huts

Started by admin, January 02, 2018, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isolde

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on March 26, 2018, 01: PM
Quote from: SRMoore on March 26, 2018, 12: PM
I'll get in touch with Ron and see where I may be of assistance again.

That would be brilliant. Thanks.

thank you, the good doc offered but as with hill, l feel its empty offers, Ron turned him down, one fisherman thinks that was wrong and the good doc should be used since they need the votes just now and is close to the councillor whom has himself got each of his own failed projects their grants. His thinking is get the good doc to help and cranny will help him. l did not think so

isolde

Quote from: kevplumb on March 26, 2018, 03: PM
Quote from: fred c on March 26, 2018, 03: PM
Has the Doc got a geostationary satellite orbiting above the Headland and Harbour ward....it's either that or he has an Alter Ego operating in Artlepool.
well he ain't got a satellite
so Mr frain must be busy
do not forget Cook

jawsbbc

Quote from: isolde on March 26, 2018, 09: PM

thank you, the good doc offered but as with hill, l feel its empty offers, Ron turned him down, one fisherman thinks that was wrong and the good doc should be used since they need the votes just now and is close to the councillor whom has himself got each of his own failed projects their grants. His thinking is get the good doc to help and cranny will help him. l did not think so
please tell ron to tell his fisherman friend  not to go down that route thats what they are wanting go public again

mk1

Clueless out-of-town carpetbagger tries to connect with his new abode:

Agenda-setting, widely read and independent local forum points out the stranger's  error:

Quote from: SRMoore on March 26, 2018, 04: PM

Who wants to tell him they were on the Central Playing Fields and not West View which is in the De Brus Ward.

The  stranger's minders, who are constantly checking the agenda-setting, widely read and independent local forum, spot the message highlighting the error. They (rather than the carpetbagger who has ended his brief sojourn in his promised fiefdom  and raced back to his main residence in London) quickly scramble to use their shared log-on powers to edit the location and mitigate the damage  to the MP-in-waiting's credibility:

Churlishly no  acknowledgement is given for the help they received from the agenda-setting, widely read and independent local forum.

I wonder which minion Anth has delegated to constantly monitor The Post? 

fred c

When I was employed there was always at least one bloke who was prepared to do the gaffa's menial tasks...... amongst the rest of the lads he became known as the P***boy..... times have moved on and Minion is now in vogue.........on balance I think I still prefer P***boy  ::)

Inspector Knacker

If someone put in a post saying the tide was coming in disrupting walks on the beach he'd give the same reply
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Inspector Knacker

What alternative sites have been touted.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on March 27, 2018, 09: AM

The potential (unavailable) sites were all inland - as I remember they included Brenda Road/Golden Flatts. Not exactly convenient places to store fishing equipment/boats.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on March 27, 2018, 12: PM

The potential (unavailable) sites were all inland - as I remember they included Brenda Road/Golden Flatts. Not exactly convenient places to store fishing equipment/boats.

This from the people that moved the council depot out of town and had to allow people an hour extra to get to work because of transport/parking issues ?
I don't believe it.

Inspector Knacker

Are these people taking the mick or so insufferably thick the can't make the connection between fishermen and the sea ?

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on March 27, 2018, 12: PM
Are these people taking the mick or so insufferably thick the can't make the connection between fishermen and the sea ?

I sincerely believe that HCLP want to destroy everyone's lives in Hartlepool.  One way to do it being to remove any hobbies/ pleasures that people have, ie, allotments, Middleton huts, etc...and by removing essential services. 

station cat

You have hit the nail right on the head!!

isolde

Quote from: jawsbbc on March 26, 2018, 11: PM
Quote from: isolde on March 26, 2018, 09: PM

please tell ron to tell his fisherman friend  not to go down that route thats what they are wanting go public again

l agree entirely, l got a strong bad feeling about the good doc in the run up to our meeting. then when he turned up after telling the world on fb that he did everything to help he sat near the door very quiet.  His caretaker mike hill waited til the end as no one was asked to speak and he forced his oar in.  They most certainly had an agenda and Ron is not daft.  l have told my friend asking for help from the good doc would not bring any help at all but he thinks they will do anything in the run up to these elections. l told him Shane Moore will help with no agenda. He thinks the fact the good doc is so pally with cranny who is an expert on getting grants is a good idea. l said Shane will be more help and cranny would not help

isolde

Quote from: mk1 on March 27, 2018, 02: AM
Clueless out-of-town carpetbagger tries to connect with his new abode:

dont forget cook also runs his fb for him

Agenda-setting, widely read and independent local forum points out the stranger's  error:

Quote from: SRMoore on March 26, 2018, 04: PM

Who wants to tell him they were on the Central Playing Fields and not West View which is in the De Brus Ward.

The  stranger's minders, who are constantly checking the agenda-setting, widely read and independent local forum, spot the message highlighting the error. They (rather than the carpetbagger who has ended his brief sojourn in his promised fiefdom  and raced back to his main residence in London) quickly scramble to use their shared log-on powers to edit the location and mitigate the damage  to the MP-in-waiting's credibility:

Churlishly no  acknowledgement is given for the help they received from the agenda-setting, widely read and independent local forum.

I wonder which minion Anth has delegated to constantly monitor The Post?

isolde

sites were listed on a letter to the committee from hbc but it said 'none were available'
you also have to remember that these are fishermens huts and all sites were inland so not much good if they were available. Also you need to remember they started with a fabulous site they were bullied into moving from by mandleson and hbc dangled this carrot of offering to subsidies it then now take that away and leave then no alternative.
Tom Cook tries to spread propaganda saying the council did this out of the goodness of its heart. Now can not afford to subsidies it. Not true at all. 

the list of sites that hbc told the committee to look at then added they are all unavailable
Land at Golden Flatts.
Land at Graythorp;
Land at Brenda Road (Slag Banks);
Land at Bruntoft Ave;
Land at Hirdman Grove;
Land at Vincent Street.