Middleton Huts

Started by admin, January 02, 2018, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isolde

l can not see why the whole town can not see through hbc?   This whole good doctor bland mp thing that week was funny if it was not so sad,  the good doc must have been gagged and even tho he was not asked to speak mp bland butted in at the end anyway, trying now to take all the credit away from the good doctor. l am only happy cranny did not turn up but being such a livewire he was probably told not to. the good doc was easy for them to shut up as he sees a much bigger picture. one where he is the bland mp

kevplumb

Quote from: isolde on January 28, 2018, 06: PM
l can not see why the whole town can not see through hbc?   This whole good doctor bland mp thing that week was funny if it was not so sad,  the good doc must have been gagged and even tho he was not asked to speak mp bland butted in at the end anyway, trying now to take all the credit away from the good doctor. l am only happy cranny did not turn up but being such a livewire he was probably told not to. the good doc was easy for them to shut up as he sees a much bigger picture. one where he is the bland mp
they can but the wet woodbine is a mate of that pr*ck in yakker land
and he talks a good job (ooo look this is a pic of 20 tons of dolomite  ;D ;D ;D)
if the lads down there need owt my email is in my profile
as long as its not folding
the yank is bleeding me dry  ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

isolde

update
so far all grants have been turned down. The fishermen's cabins will end up having to move. Goodness knows where as the list of 8 alternatives that Tom Cook went on about on the cabins fb page are a no go. I did ask him how he knew of that list as it was just between HBC and the committee in a letter saying that none were available so l also asked him why he had not said that in his comment?  he did not reply.
anyway l am rambling.
we are going to need all the help we can get.
why move them when that spot is no good for anyone else and P.D.Ports will then have it empty with no fence so the fly tipping on the sea ramp will spread there.  also the colony of wildcats will have no safe place

Lucy Lass-Tick

If grant money isn't forthcoming, maybe the councillors could chip in with their ward budgets? After all, the good doctor is so firmly behind the cabins that he moves miracles. Didn't Mike Hill herald a positive outcome?

SRMoore

I'll get in touch with Ron and see where I may be of assistance again.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: SRMoore on March 26, 2018, 12: PM

That would be brilliant. Thanks.

fred c

It's strange..... but I was sure I heard 'The Charge' blown on a Bugle this morning...... Now this news, so I knew I had actually heard it...... It can only be the 'Member and The Doc' galloping up from London to rescue the situation...... Like they did the First Time around.

Inspector Knacker

Why not pop round to see the Dear Leader for an interest free loan ?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

Anth the good Doctor is busy emailing the Council about  Travellers. I doubt he has any more time for the huts.

https://www.facebook.com/CllrMikeMcLaughlin/posts/563955593980018

Perhaps if you knocked up a poster our MP could come and get his photo taken holding it?

https://www.facebook.com/mikehillmp/photos/a.183021875607069.1073741830.104693703439887/207690479806875/?type=3&theater

fred c

Has the Doc got a geostationary satellite orbiting above the Headland and Harbour ward....it's either that or he has an Alter Ego operating in Artlepool.

kevplumb

Quote from: fred c on March 26, 2018, 03: PM
Has the Doc got a geostationary satellite orbiting above the Headland and Harbour ward....it's either that or he has an Alter Ego operating in Artlepool.
well he ain't got a satellite
so Mr frain must be busy
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

SRMoore

Quote from: mk1 on March 26, 2018, 02: PM
Anth the good Doctor is busy emailing the Council about  Travellers. I doubt he has any more time for the huts.

Perhaps if you knocked up a poster our MP could come and get his photo taken holding it?

https://www.facebook.com/mikehillmp/photos/a.183021875607069.1073741830.104693703439887/207690479806875/?type=3&theater

Who wants to tell him they were on the Central Playing Fields and not West View which is in the De Brus Ward.

I spoke to them last night when I took the dog for a walk and they were only staying the night. True enough they've gone now.

fred c

Quote from: SRMoore on March 26, 2018, 04: PM
Quote from: mk1 on March 26, 2018, 02: PM

Who wants to tell him they were on the Central Playing Fields and not West View which is in the De Brus Ward.

I spoke to them last night when I took the dog for a walk and they were only staying the night. True enough they've gone now.

I only went to a secondry moden skool...... but even I no that you need to be standin next to a pairson to be able to speek to them.....so it wood be imposabal to do it from Lundun  :P

fred c

It's looking more and more like the work of an Alter Ego.....who could that be I wonder ?

isolde

Quote from: SRMoore on March 26, 2018, 12: PM
ha ha yes he did, he gave a list of grants that can be tried, literally all of them with no help.
he mainly went to get his photo in the paper saying he was helping.