Northern Echo never lets you leave...........

Started by mk1, December 20, 2016, 07: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

A while back I registered on their site so I could 'preview' their news feed. Anyway short story is I was so sick of my inbox being swamped with notifications (sometimes 10 a day) that I unsubscribed. It did not stop the spam. Unsubscribed again. Still no end to the spam. Tried a third time. No more luck. So I marked the site down as spam to get them all dumped before I see them but the buggers changed something to still get some through. It has to be the  most annoying paper I have ever visited and I am resigned to being on their spam list for eternity!

Moan over.

jeffh

Quote from: mk1 on December 20, 2016, 07: PM
A while back I registered on their site so I could 'preview' their news feed. Anyway short story is I was so sick of my inbox being swamped with notifications (sometimes 10 a day) that I unsubscribed. It did not stop the spam. Unsubscribed again. Still no end to the spam. Tried a third time. No more luck. So I marked the site down as spam to get them all dumped before I see them but the buggers changed something to still get some through. It has to be the  most annoying paper I have ever visited and I am resigned to being on their spam list for eternity!

Moan over.
That's why it's called the Echo...Echo....Echo....it keeps coming back