NAVIGATION POINT FOR SALE - £4.9 MILLION GUIDE

Started by the_exile, September 24, 2015, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

craig finton

If those arrested are now on Police bail does that not mean that they have been charged? Perhaps someone could enlighten me.

WhatTheHeck

Quote from: craig finton on September 26, 2015, 09: AM
If those arrested are now on Police bail does that not mean that they have been charged? Perhaps someone could enlighten me.

They will have been interviewed then released on bail to return at a later date, this gives the investigators time to evaluate the evidence and decide what charges, if any, are to be preferred.
No relation to Whattheheck from the mail !

marky

I can't believe the blurb The Snail is currently using on a picture of Kevin Cranney about Navigation Point being up for sale.

Gemma Borthwick and Councillor Kevin Cranney. In the background is the iconic Bombardment of the Hartlepools painting by James Clark which has been professionally restored thanks to Niramax.

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/business/businesses-wary-after-navigation-point-goes-on-the-market-for-5million-1-7482147

mk1

It is an evidence gathering trawl. Niramax are in the cross-hairs and the Taxman has grabbed every bit of paperwork it can find to see what else they can uncover. The suspects will have been arrested on 'Suspicion of.............' and that is a catch-all charge that allows you some control over the victim. Once they are charged then the Police can no longer question them so that is the very last thing they do in these cases.
If I were a Hartlepool Councilor with dirty secrets hidden away in a  Niramax safe I would be a very worried man indeed!