Next Full Council Meeting

Started by admin, September 09, 2014, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

The next full council meeting will be on Thursday, 18th September 7pm in the Civic Centre

No agenda published as yet.

PostItNote

Please let us know asap what this meeting was like. Unable to get there through work.

I hope someone videoed it too.  I would like to think we can see what went on.

DRiddle

It was a bit boring to be fair. I think there were literally TWO people from the Labour group who spoke (CAB and Robbie Payne), as well as SAB in his role as chair.

Myself and Councillors Thompson, Lilley and Brash spoke about various issues, but were up against the usual "We'll do what we like" mentality from the coalition.

Other than that, 16 or the 19 Labour councillors stayed mute.

On the subject of the 'tourist bus', I too look forward to it driving past me as Councillor Payne said it would.

I look forward to waving at the driver............as he'll be the only person on it.

PostItNote

Thank you very much David.  It is much appreciated that you took the time to let others knows as soon as possible.

gmeasor

Last nights meeting was filmed, and will be circulated once it's been uploaded.  This will be within the next few days.  Am going to try to make it to the full council meetings to record them so the people can see what goes on in council chambers.  I think it will be evident which councillors are passionate about our town and doing the best for Hartlepool.  We have to film from the back, as it's in the rules.  On the door on the way in to the chambers was a sign saying, 'In the interests of public safety, the proceedings will be recorded'.  It may be worthwhile someone contacting the council to see if they could get a copy of this recording.

PostItNote

Well done Gmeasor.  I appreciate getting the chance to see it, as will others in Hartlepool.

Hope the Mail watch it.  Don't think Joy ever goes though she often does some chairadee work where she sits and judges some talent competition or award ceremony whilst photographs are gathered to encourage unsuspecting participants to buy the copyright pictures from them. 

Think she is also whistle blowing when the meetings are on.

Soon we will see a scene from Snow White - "Whistle while you work!"