Last gasp of a dying Party.....

Started by mk1, November 17, 2019, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: DRiddle on November 22, 2019, 12: PM
QuoteDebate by all means but the repetitive venomous derogation of those who do not conform to the enlightened ones Puritan standards kills that stone dead and make it more like a frenzied address to a Party Rally.
Try debating instead of ordering.

I can't see an order from anyone. There were requests for reasons, but i saw or read no orders.
When someone keeps 'requesting' the same answer it becomes an order.

By the way . . . 'DEBATE - a formal discussion on a particular matter in a public meeting, legislative assembly etc., in which opposing arguments are put forward.

I am fully conversant with the definition of the word debate thank you.

How can i possibly debate Brexit with you if you point blank refuse to put forward your arguments for it?
You can only have a debate if both party's wish to debate, end of story. No one can insist on a debate and to keep insisting only results in irritation.

You're asking for debate, yet blatantly stifling it.
I'm asking for the principle of debate, I do NOT wish to debate Brexit with you, so in the adult world both party's go their separate ways. Badgering people to debate is not acceptable.

We're back in the dark days of 2012 on this forum.
Were you being ignored then, because you bring everything down to you, you, you. To imply when things aren't dancing to your tune is the 'dark days' sounds terribly narcissistic.

You're literally recommending and requesting debate, yet refusing to offer up the fundamental ingredient needed for a debate.   
Not at all, I just have no desire to debate with you. Can't you understand that? You have to realise debates with you are not the fundamental ingredient to me, debating with a radiator would be more constructive.

"By all means give me a Sunday dinner, but don't you go offering me your potatoes, carrots, Yorkshire puddings, roast beef and gravy".
That probably makes sense in your world.... or possibly not.

Crazy times.
Really.....?  Surely unsettling times or even interesting times.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

DRiddle

Quotebong eyed loonies, thick a s**t

Nothing even remotely close to words like that came from me.

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 22, 2019, 11: AM

Your Brexit/Farage/Shane obsession is taking up too much of your time.

It takes but a minute to bait the hook...............

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: DRiddle on November 22, 2019, 03: PM

I suspect the contributor was referring to your underlying unique style.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

Quote from: DRiddle on November 22, 2019, 03: PM

Whatever.