Last gasp of a dying Party.....

Started by mk1, November 17, 2019, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRiddle

"A Brexit Party obsessive......No wonder we had 26 pages of blatant anti brexit diatribe"

That 26 page thread started off about inconsistent administration of the forum. It developed into a discussion about Brexit with very evasive Brexit voters. Strange times on this forum.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: DRiddle on November 22, 2019, 06: AM

"A Brexit Party obsessive......No wonder we had 26 pages of blatant anti brexit diatribe"

That 26 page thread started off about inconsistent administration of the forum. It developed into a discussion about Brexit with very evasive Brexit voters. Strange times on this forum.
Did you blush when you wrote this.....?
You have this set in reinforced concrete attitude you are right, right, right  and sneeringly incapable of compromise. You demand answers of those who's opinion you cannot even begin to comprehend and your only apparent wish is to steamroller underlings into laying prostrate before you in adoration of your self proclaimed genius.
Your attempt at being the Pied Piper of Remain with your oratory as the silver tongued cavalier of the EU has foundered on the rocks of being silly enough to demand answers then castigate those who fail to doff their caps in reference.
You must have twigged on even by now on one's interested and I suspect you're just desperately fishing for a comment to confirm the board as a hotbed of little Englander Xenophobes...and failing badly. And not forgetting filling the board up with wallpaper.
You don't get it and probably never will.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

I just watched Farage on that far-right loony Fundamentalist Christian Channel and those peopel are bat-sh*it crazy. Completely unhinged nutters who live on another planet. This clip illustrates what  ding-bats they are:

https://youtu.be/lNxrD0H38_A?t=449

and Frage went there to spout his Soros/elite/-Goldman Sachs/globalist (Note: these are the far-right code words for 'Jew') claptrap.

https://youtu.be/lNxrD0H38_A?t=1295

It is not a 'one off' either Nigel like to appear on lunatic conspiracy theory shows. He is a good friends with Alex Jones.
This is Alex Jones in full flow:
https://youtu.be/rEbYGSeJR0Q?t=72

and yet Nigel is a regular on his show.

https://youtu.be/XM6Hfe297bg?t=379

mk1

Quote from: fred c on November 21, 2019, 02: PM
Whoooooooo Hooooooooooo is there anyone there...... is there a nyone there.....Looks as though there are a couple of mystics on the forum.......

Talking of predictions was it only July when delusionalists were confident  Farage was going to become Prime Minister?

https://youtu.be/sOOcgmkFHM8?t=76

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 22, 2019, 07: AM
You must have twigged on even by now on one's interested............

That is factually incorrect. No one else seems to have noticed but there was a 'Riddle-supportive' comment with a question that was ignored in the rush to deify Shane. I suspect the poster thought better of following it up  and risk  the Shane Coterie turning their bile on him.

mk1

Is it just coincidence that the  vituperation of the Fruitcakes  increasing at he same rate their predicted vote-share is sinking?

Death throes perhaps?

Inspector Knacker

When I first came on this board it was all about local politics for me, the running of the town and what could be done to improve it's potential, because I do believe it has potential. It's been held by dire political inertia and local politicians so dumb they think Pearl Harbour owns an hairdressers off York Road.
So, what do you come on for apart from long obsessive rants and criticism of everything. I cannot recall one hopeful or positive post about the town but recall doom laden scenarios from about how the town has been in decline since Edwardian times and should be allowed to wither away because basically it's had it's day. You seem to be a political eunuch because you have no preferences politically just constant criticism for what appears the sake of it.
I don't come on to be 'educated' by keyboard prophets, or told how to vote or mocked for not sharing the same views as the enlightened ones. Debate by all means but the repetitive venomous derogation of those who do not conform to the enlightened ones Puritan standards kills that stone dead and make it more like a frenzied address to a Party Rally.
Try debating instead of ordering.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on November 22, 2019, 08: AM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 22, 2019, 07: AM
You must have twigged on even by now on one's interested............

That is factually incorrect.
Only in your world

No one else seems to have noticed but there was a 'Riddle-supportive' comment with a question that was ignored
Of course no one noticed, people tend to ignore posters who tell you you're a bit slow on the uptake. So that's one comment of support. Hardly a surge but he should ride the wave. ::)

I suspect the poster thought better of following it up  and risk  the Shane Coterie turning their bile on him.
In you imagination maybe.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on November 22, 2019, 08: AM
Is it just coincidence that the  vituperation of the Fruitcakes  increasing at he same rate their predicted vote-share is sinking?

Death throes perhaps?
Just once, try saying something positive instead of getting up off your bed of nails every morning to insult your usual victims.
Cue You tube clip.

akarjl2

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 22, 2019, 08: AM

I agree with most of your post IK but given the muppets we have on offer here as MP candidate and the clowns, past and present, who pretended to be clowncillers concerned with needs of the town suggesting we debate the issue is along the lines of suggesting we debate the earth is flat.

I have crossed swords with MK1 once or twice but often he is correct - basically all politicians are s**t.....the ones we have here in Hartlepool appear retarded.

I rest my case.....Mike Hill appears to be ....a bong eyed loony.....

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1207772/General-Election-Labour-Party-second-referendum-Brexit-Remain-Leave
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 22, 2019, 09: AM

Just once, try saying something positive............

Positive? How about 'Farage is headed for the political wilderness again'?

It was a comment about the Brexit Party vote-share in the Polls. If you can tell me how to portray  a pathetic 4% in a positive light when the Party boasted it was to replace Labour then by all means show me how it can be done.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on November 22, 2019, 09: AM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 22, 2019, 09: AM

Just once, try saying something positive............

Positive? How about 'Farage is headed for the political wilderness again'?

It was a comment about the Brexit Party vote-share in the Polls. If you can tell me how to portray  a pathetic 4% in a positive light when the Party boasted it was to replace Labour then by all means show me how it can be done.
Something positive about the town.
Your Brexit/Farage/Shane obsession is taking up too much of your time.

DRiddle

QuoteDebate by all means but the repetitive venomous derogation of those who do not conform to the enlightened ones Puritan standards kills that stone dead and make it more like a frenzied address to a Party Rally.

I can't see an order from anyone. There were requests for reasons, but i saw or read no orders.

By the way . . . 'DEBATE - a formal discussion on a particular matter in a public meeting, legislative assembly etc., in which opposing arguments are put forward.

How can i possibly debate Brexit with you if you point blank refuse to put forward your arguments for it?

You're asking for debate, yet blatantly stifling it.

We're back in the dark days of 2012 on this forum.

You're literally recommending and requesting debate, yet refusing to offer up the fundamental ingredient needed for a debate.   

"By all means give me a Sunday dinner, but don't you go offering me your potatoes, carrots, Yorkshire puddings, roast beef and gravy".

Crazy times.

akarjl2

All politicians at moment are doing is offering different flavours pot noodle basically same thing with different flavors all ends up turning to same thing.......sh**e because they are all either thick delusional bent or a combination of them.

Get rid of Hartlepool clowncil not a single clownciller offers or has offered any value.

Replace voting system with online system

Get rid of minority groups who want equal say in running country i.e scotland wales and udp land.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

fred c

You asked not once not twice not thrice, but umpteen times, almost every other poster didn't engage with you on your 'question' that didn't stop you, your questions morphed into a multitude of different aspects of the brexit situation.

And still there was no response from posters, cue the immigration insults, bong eyed loonies, thick a s**t etc etc etc.

You would not accept that posters did not want to engage in your anti brexit diatribe......Why was that, why not accept that fact and leave it at that.