Last gasp of a dying Party.....

Started by mk1, November 17, 2019, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRiddle

Your posts are being increasingly angry aren't they?

Inspector Knacker

Trying a new angle of attack....? ;D ;D ;D  Hey any decision on who your voting for sir...?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

DRiddle

sounds like a REPEATED question. I thought that was frowned upon on this forum these days?

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: DRiddle on November 21, 2019, 12: PM
sounds like a REPEATED question. I thought that was frowned upon on this forum these days?
You sound a bit bitter David, but hey, what the heck. Now if you don't like me asking just tell me it's your business and I'll never ask you again.

fred c

Whoooooooo Hooooooooooo is there anyone there...... is there a nyone there.....Looks as though there are a couple of mystics on the forum.......

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: fred c on November 21, 2019, 02: PM
Whoooooooo Hooooooooooo is there anyone there...... is there a nyone there.....Looks as though there are a couple of mystics on the forum.......

Fred...just becos I'm disslekssik there's noo reason to call me a misfit :)

I'll get me coat!

mk1

Not  mystics just people who(it would appear)  are not as gullible as most here.. People who  knew Shane was lying when he said he was an independent.

Quote from: mk1 on May 31, 2019, 03: PM

Anyone who believes Tennant can stand for Farage's new Party and then not follow through on every Farage policy locally is deluding themselves. The local IU are a right-wing political Group just  waiting until they think it is safe to ditch the disguise and join Farage.

Quote from: mk1 on July 26, 2019, 04: PM

Its 100% certain that the IU is Farage stalking Horse. It is absolutely certain they will fight any GE as Farage Stooges and it was the plan before the last election.

Quote from: mk1 on May 27, 2019, 06: PM
Shane's moment will come when an Election is announced. He has to find a way to re-brand the IU as 'Farage UKIP Mk II' by pretending it was a decision reached after much  internal strife and soul-searching and not letting slip this was the plan right from the creation of the IU.

Quote from: mk1 on May 21, 2019, 08: PM
How long before the IU revert to their roots and  re-brand themselves as part of Farages  'UKIP Mk II' political Party?

Quote from: mk1 on June 05, 2019, 09: PM

I am guessing the name of the game is keeping your head down and not making any mistakes to establish the brand. If a GE is coming the IU will campaign as part of Farage's UKIP Mk II...........

I suspect everyone knew he was lying but those who thought his lie was a price worth paying to advance their agenda deliberately 'pretended' not to know. Like the Labour Party sheep who overlooked every SCAB 'crime'. We now have a group of Shane Sheep  who will overlook every Shane Crime.  Jonathan always pops up to defend Labour and  we now  have our own resident 'Jonathans' who will always defend Shane.

"plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose"...........

DRiddle

QuoteBrexit Party anyone?
« on: May 29, 2019, 08: AM »
It's been hinted at on here and on other social media platforms, so let's just kick this one around.

It seems inevitable Labour will formally support a second referendum as I said all along they've end up doing.

The stars are now aligning for a major battle in traditional Labour heartlands between Labour and the Brexit party.

This has already happened at European level and depending on what actually happens in October with the proposed withdrawal, it's also a battle that's likely to play out at local level in council seats and at national level in the general election.

Hartlepool looks certain to be a microcosm of this battle.

So . . . At what point do significant numbers of the current crop of councillors break cover and announce they're joining the Brexit Party?

The only thing that will save some of them in 2020s all outs is public support which outweighs the anger at the coalition and the scab association.

Hartlepool has a core of around 10,000-15,000 Brexit voters. That's enough to sweep the board in 2020.

I 'joked' about Farage as a candidate for MP for Hartlepool a while back. I'd say it's a distinct possibility him or someone else heavily associated with that crowd could pose a big threat.

So if/when this does happen (HIU and others rebrand as the Brexit party) where will the scabs fit into all of this?

Will they be so brazen they just join them formally, moving from hard left to right of centre within weeks?

Even SAB, who actually led the remain campaign for Labour in Hartlepool. Lol

Crazy CRAZY times.

I think it was 4 months after i posted this that it happened.

I remember there were mocking comments made then about 'cloudy crystal balls' and mystics and that kind of thing.

Obviously i'll be recalling this thread WHEN Shane breaks cover and takes a tory seat on Rural West.  ;)

Look at just how much of what MK1 and i said which turned out to be spot on. Second labour led referendum, check, HUI break rank and join the brexit party, check, big hitting brexit party candidate contests the Hartlepool seat, check.

Remind who's at the cricket club on Park Drive very soon.  ;)

But please, crack on with the scepticism.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on November 21, 2019, 04: PM

Not  mystics just people who(it would appear)  are not as gullible as most here.. People who  knew Shane was lying when he said he was an independent.

Quote from: mk1 on May 31, 2019, 03: PM

Anyone who believes Tennant can stand for Farage's new Party and then not follow through on every Farage policy locally is deluding themselves. The local IU are a right-wing political Group just  waiting until they think it is safe to ditch the disguise and join Farage.

Quote from: mk1 on July 26, 2019, 04: PM

Its 100% certain that the IU is Farage stalking Horse. It is absolutely certain they will fight any GE as Farage Stooges and it was the plan before the last election.

Quote from: mk1 on May 27, 2019, 06: PM
Shane's moment will come when an Election is announced. He has to find a way to re-brand the IU as 'Farage UKIP Mk II' by pretending it was a decision reached after much  internal strife and soul-searching and not letting slip this was the plan right from the creation of the IU.

Quote from: mk1 on May 21, 2019, 08: PM
How long before the IU revert to their roots and  re-brand themselves as part of Farages  'UKIP Mk II' political Party?

Quote from: mk1 on June 05, 2019, 09: PM

I am guessing the name of the game is keeping your head down and not making any mistakes to establish the brand. If a GE is coming the IU will campaign as part of Farage's UKIP Mk II...........

I suspect everyone knew he was lying but those who thought his lie was a price worth paying to advance their agenda deliberately 'pretended' not to know. Like the Labour Party sheep who overlooked every SCAB 'crime'. We now have a group of Shane Sheep  who will overlook every Shane Crime.  Jonathan always pops up to defend Labour and  we now  have our own resident 'Jonathans' who will always defend Shane.

"plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose"...........
You appear to work on the lame duck principle that if you keep banging away repetitively like a demented woodpecker that Shane is the anti Christ etc, etc, your deflection tactic means we won't notice that Labours candidate is good  old Mike, still looking like ......Mike Hill.
Love the French parting shot, what's all the about? It smacks of a patronising 'look at me I'm so clever'. ::)

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: DRiddle on November 21, 2019, 04: PM
QuoteBrexit Party anyone?
« on: May 29, 2019, 08: AM »
It's been hinted at on here and on other social media platforms, so let's just kick this one around.

It seems inevitable Labour will formally support a second referendum as I said all along they've end up doing.

The stars are now aligning for a major battle in traditional Labour heartlands between Labour and the Brexit party.

This has already happened at European level and depending on what actually happens in October with the proposed withdrawal, it's also a battle that's likely to play out at local level in council seats and at national level in the general election.

Hartlepool looks certain to be a microcosm of this battle.

So . . . At what point do significant numbers of the current crop of councillors break cover and announce they're joining the Brexit Party?

The only thing that will save some of them in 2020s all outs is public support which outweighs the anger at the coalition and the scab association.

Hartlepool has a core of around 10,000-15,000 Brexit voters. That's enough to sweep the board in 2020.

I 'joked' about Farage as a candidate for MP for Hartlepool a while back. I'd say it's a distinct possibility him or someone else heavily associated with that crowd could pose a big threat.

So if/when this does happen (HIU and others rebrand as the Brexit party) where will the scabs fit into all of this?

Will they be so brazen they just join them formally, moving from hard left to right of centre within weeks?

Even SAB, who actually led the remain campaign for Labour in Hartlepool. Lol

Crazy CRAZY times.

I think it was 4 months after i posted this that it happened.

I remember there were mocking comments made then about 'cloudy crystal balls' and mystics and that kind of thing.

Obviously i'll be recalling this thread WHEN Shane breaks cover and takes a tory seat on Rural West.  ;)

Look at just how much of what MK1 and i said which turned out to be spot on. Second labour led referendum, check, HUI break rank and join the brexit party, check, big hitting brexit party candidate contests the Hartlepool seat, check.

Remind who's at the cricket club on Park Drive very soon.  ;)

But please, crack on with the scepticism.
Ok.... there's only you two obsessed by it.

mk1

Inspector Knacker

fred c

A Brexit Party obsessive......No wonder we had 26 pages of blatant anti brexit diatribe

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: fred c on November 21, 2019, 07: PM
A Brexit Party obsessive......No wonder we had 26 pages of blatant anti brexit diatribe
Mk1's posts remind me of the beginning of the Star Wars film where the titles disappear into eternity. ;D

mk1

Quote from: fred c on November 21, 2019, 07: PM
A Brexit Party obsessive......

...defends lying Brexit politicians obsessively.