Alternatives to UKIP?

Started by Stranger in a Strange ..., October 19, 2014, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mican

Quote from: mk1 on October 25, 2014, 02: PM
Quote from: Mican on October 25, 2014, 10: AM

So was this: France received €10 billion from CAP.

You can salami slice any figures you care to bring up but the fact is France and Germany contributed more to the EU than the UK. That means they put in more than the UK.

Ditto:  This means France got a lot more out of the EU than the UK.

France and Germany are getting a rebate this year, guess who is going to pay it.

craig finton

looks lie the old xenophobia is seeping through the cracks again. I knew they couldn't keep it up.

mk1

Quote from: Mican on October 25, 2014, 03: PM

France and Germany are getting a rebate this year, guess who is going to pay it.

The UK has had a rebate for many years. Guess who paid it?

Typical carping freeloader.
When we get handouts silence.
The second someone else gets a handout howls from the little englanders.

Mican

Sorry this xenophobic little Englander has the audacity to reply, the UK puts more into the Eu than they get out, that includes the rebate Magie Thatcher got back for us.  Judging by the comments should I be ashamed to call myself English, should I perhaps also be ashamed to call myself British.  Perhaps in your wisdom you can explain to everyone exactly what handouts we have had and how this outweighs the contributions that we have made to the EU. 

Sorry to everyone else for going off on a tangent to the original post which was about The alternative to UKIP, in an earlier post I made a comment on how this latest bombshell would be taken by people and whether it was playing into UKIP's hands and for this I was once again called a rather boringly predictable little Englander.  Amazing

mk1

The UK is the 3rd largest contributer. Germany and France put in more. You are falsely  claiming the French are being subsidised by the UK.

Germany, Europe's largest and most powerful economy, is the biggest net contributor. It put €7.5bn more into the EU pot last year than it took out, while France's €4.89bn net payment made it the second biggest contributor.

Of the UK €3.6bn rebate France  pays the lions share, €965.9m

clav 73

MK1 your answer is really strange France pays for our rebate this makes it seem that we get out more than we put in but we are a net contributor to the EU so if we pay more in than get back surly it's our own money their are giving back

before any long winded retaliation will you confirm we pay more in than we get back with facts and figures

fred c

I just want an Alternative to Ian Wright.......

Lets be honest about National Government, none of the Parties give a flying f**k about the working man, and only do what they want..... regardeless as to the affects on the PAYE taxpayers.

mk1

Quote from: clav 73 on October 26, 2014, 08: AM

before any long winded retaliation will you confirm we pay more in than we get back with facts and figures

Yes we pay in more than we get out. 
Germany pays in more than she gets out.
France pays in more than she gets out.
Both France and Germany pay in more than the UK.
Claims France and Germany are being subsidised by the UK are false.

Mican

Quote from: mk1 on October 26, 2014, 10: AM
Quote from: clav 73 on October 26, 2014, 08: AM

Yes we pay in more than we get out. 

What about all the handouts we have had according to you?

clav 73

So Germany and France that both have larger populations than the UK and pay more not the greatest argument to show the UK up as not paying it's way

mk1

Quote from: kipperdip on October 26, 2014, 01: PM

Quote from: clav 73 on October 26, 2014, 12: PM

Quote from: Mican on October 26, 2014, 12: PM

There you have it. Bereft of any evidence to back the initial claim that the UK is subsidising France (the favourite aunt sally) and Germany (cue theme from Great Escape) I get a mob-handed attack. No worries, I even have one hand tied behind my back to make the contest  a bit more even.

Facts gentlemen, facts. Spare me the claptrap.

Mican

Quote from: mk1 on October 26, 2014, 01: PM
Quote from: kipperdip on October 26, 2014, 01: PM

Quote from: clav 73 on October 26, 2014, 12: PM

Quote from: Mican on October 26, 2014, 12: PM

There you have it. Bereft of any evidence to back the initial claim that the UK is subsidising France (the favourite aunt sally) and Germany (cue theme from Great Escape) I get a mob-handed attack. No worries, I even have one hand tied behind my back to make the contest  a bit more even.

Facts gentlemen, facts. Spare me the claptrap.

Now untie your hand and tell us what the handouts are that you claim we get, with evidence.

mk1

Quote from: Mican on October 26, 2014, 03: PM

Now untie your hand and tell us what the handouts are that you claim we get, with evidence.

The handout we get from (mainly )France as part of our 'rebate'.

Like the 'handout' Mrs Farage gets by pretending she works for another (not Nigel)  UKIP MEP.

Note to bored readers of this thread (the majority I would think) no UKIP member will mention or reply to any question as to why Farage  'switched' his wife to another MEP in order to pretend he was not just another corrupt  politician with family on the payroll.

one direction

Quote from: mk1 on October 26, 2014, 03: PMno UKIP member will mention or reply to any question as to why Farage  'switched' his wife to another MEP in order to pretend he was not just another corrupt  politician with family on the payroll.

Very rare I agree with mk1 but on this ocassion I must. As far as this is concerned Farage is like all politicians, he thinks we should do as they say and not as they do!

Mican

Quote from: mk1 on October 26, 2014, 03: PM

The handout we get from (mainly )France as part of our 'rebate'.

And the evidence?

Like the 'handout' Mrs Farage gets by pretending she works for another (not Nigel)  UKIP MEP.

What exactly has this got to do with the "handouts" the UK gets?