Putting Hartlepool on the map..................

Started by mk1, December 11, 2019, 04: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: mk1 on January 03, 2020, 09: PM
Quote from: akarjl2 on January 03, 2020, 09: PM
..i should have known better............

with a girl like you?

https://youtu.be/rp63A_-0XUU?t=12

If we're into 60s stuff, then let the 'love in' commence ... or maybe not ...

mk1

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on January 03, 2020, 09: PM

If we're into 60s stuff, then let the 'love in' commence ... or maybe not ...

'Into it? I lived through it .....and can still (just)  remember it!

'I should Have Known Better' is from 'A Hard Days Night' and 1964 so a bit before Flower Power and the Summer of Love.  'Sgt Peppers/Magical Mystery Tour'  is  from '67 when the Beatles became Hippies.
No racism for Bob & Marcia and she is staring straight at me............oh those eyes.......

https://youtu.be/ubDVUQon5BE?t=69

DRiddle

Looks like someone has done a bit of a trawl through the social media history of the councillor in question. There seems to be an abundance of Islamophobic posts on his facebook. I'll give it a month, 2 months tops before Shame's back in the Tory Party.

akarjl2

As I keep saying who cares- come the local elections he will pay the price - then again anyone can get elected as a "member" in Hartlepool.....

Well almost anyone ;)
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: DRiddle on January 06, 2020, 10: AM
Looks like someone has done a bit of a trawl through the social media history of the councillor in question.
I wonder who that could have been?
There seems to be an abundance of Islamophobic posts on his facebook.
How could you know without having read them?
I'll give it a month, 2 months tops before Shame's back in the Tory Party.
Let's guess what Party you'll be in eh?
Local elections are due and I'd imagine Labour having lost the war have decided to push for the council seats at any cost. Repetition of a message seems to be a popular option, as long as you have the brains to realise what's exciting election winning news to a clique of political nerds, doesn't have quite the same effect on the general public.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

Quote from: DRiddle on January 06, 2020, 10: AM
Looks like someone has done a bit of a trawl through the social media history of the councillor in question. There seems to be an abundance of Islamophobic posts on his facebook. I'll give it a month, 2 months tops before Shame's back in the Tory Party.

Someone needs to get out more and someone else needs stop behaving like a Grimsby Fishwife, we all know what's behind these latest, soon to appear revelations, the labmob and its Propaganda Ministry are desperate to regain control of the council.

Tittle Tattling the party's return to 'Power' on the back of social media rumour and innuendo really shows what the electorate can expect in the coming months from the Pixies.

akarjl2

Again who cares - there a few has beens who have no chance of getting back in.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

mk1

Quote from: fred c on January 06, 2020, 05: PM
Tittle Tattling the party's return to 'Power' on the back of social media rumour and innuendo................

There has always been 'rumour and innuendo' about dark forces within The Brexit Party. The difference now is we have evidence to back the accusations.

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on January 06, 2020, 04: PM
Tweren't me Sherlock. If it was I would have said so and  kept the info that went with it. Certainly not on the pairs public Facebook pages and given the photo I thinks its from a third party. There are other 'rumours' about them flying about but I know David has declined to repeat them as he can not confirm.
Try again............................

Is it a multi-choice option?

A.  He is making it all up and stands to be discredited when nothing appears.

B.  He has seen them.

diSme

Quote from: akarjl2 on January 06, 2020, 05: PM
Again who cares - there a few has beens who have no chance of getting back in.

I wouldn't be so sure. The local electorate don't exactly fill me with confidence when it comes to choosing quality leadership...
I believe everything and nothing

kevplumb

A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on January 06, 2020, 07: PM
Tweren't me Sherlock.I never thought it was you. If it was I would have said so and  kept the info that went with it. Certainly not on the pairs public Facebook pages and given the photo I thinks its from a third party. There are other 'rumours' about them flying about but I know David has declined to repeat them as he can not confirm. Rumours, rumours everywhere.
Try again............................No need to.

Is it a multi-choice option?
You tell me.
A.  He is making it all up and stands to be discredited when nothing appears.
Yaaaaaaawwwwnnnnnn.
B.  He has seen them.It just gets better and better.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on January 06, 2020, 06: PM
Quote from: fred c on January 06, 2020, 05: PM
Tittle Tattling the party's return to 'Power' on the back of social media rumour and innuendo................

There has always been 'rumour and innuendo' about dark forces within The Brexit Party. The difference now is we have evidence to back the accusations.
Ah 'We have evidence'..... ;D  isn't that like saying we've got the 'evidence' on Genghis Khan. Like the Brexit Party, he's history. But if you're so obsessively preoccupied to such a troubling extent you think it's important, crack on.

mk1